137 Pillars House Launches Luxury Private Jet Package From Bangkok The Ultimate Way To Travel – It’s All About You
The award-winning 137 Pillars House Chiang Mai is part of SilverNeedle Hospitality’s SilverNeedle Collection. This luxurious 30 suite boutique Hotel encompasses a colonial teak homestead built in the early 1800’s. It is located in a leafy residential enclave a few minutes walk from the historical Wat Gate Temple, Ping River and boutique shopping area of Chiang Mai.
What could be more luxurious and supremely convenient than arriving in your own private jet? 137 Pillars House has partnered with VIP Jets based in Bangkok who operate with a highly trained team of International professionals flying Cessna Citation Mustang jets which accommodate up to 4 passengers and 2 pilots. With VIP Jets there are no queues, no excess baggage charges, no waiting for security checks. You set the schedule – it’s all about you!
The Luxury Private Jet Package includes:
- Round trip flights from Bangkok – Chiang Mai for two in a private Cessna Citation Mustang Jet
- Two nights’ accommodation in the luxurious Louis Leonowens Pool Suite
- Round trip limousine transfers from Chiang Mai International Airport
- A complimentary bottle of Champagne or fresh juices and Thai Tapas or Finger foods on arrival
- Sumptuous daily buffet breakfast for two at The Dining Room or a la carte breakfast in your suite
- A SilverNeedle Collection Classic Afternoon Tea Experience on The Lawn
- Complimentary late check-out until 6pm (upon availability)
- Commemorative gift upon departure
- Priority booking at The Spa
- Complimentary LAN & WIFI Internet access in your suite
The package is priced at Baht 651,600 (USD18,100) based on double occupancy and is valid from 1 November 2015 to 30 April 2016. Additional nights are available at best available rate for applicable dates, and are inclusive of accommodation and breakfast. All rates are subject to applicable service charge and Government taxes.