Your discount is 55% off brochured rates!
Le Soleal luxury cruises around South East Asia and the Pacific – selected departures to December 2015, including a Christmas Cruise. Special Industry rates at 55% off normal rates. This is a very special opportunity for all Travel Industry Club members! Book Now!
Le Soleal is a mega yacht with only 132 cabins, a maximum of 264 like minded people. 93% of all Ponant cabins have private balconies. Ponant yachts have an average age of 3 years and are modern and contemporary. Their mission is to transport you to mythical destinations and secret ports only accessible to small capacity ships.
To offer the delights of a French-inspired cuisine in an intimate European environment – a discreet service where no attention to detail is spared – and unforgettable moments of relaxation on board elegant yachts of character. Wine and Beer are offered complimentary with lunch and dinner. Dress is casual elegant.
Superior Stateroom (Ocean View)
Deluxe Stateroom (Balcony)
|15 Nov 15||Le Soleal – At the heart of Indonesia From Singapore to Manado||11 Days/10 Nights||$2579||$2999||$3992|
|Itinerary:||Singapore, Parai Beach, Semarang, Benoa, Pare Pare, Pulau Saronde, Manado.|
|19 Dec 15||Le Soleal – Christmas in the Heart of the Pacific. From Noumea to Christchurch.||11 Days/10 Nights||$3056||$3595||$4770|
|Itinerary:||Noumea, Pine Island, Norfolk Islands, Bay of Islands, Tauranga, Napier, Ship’s Cove/ Motuara Island, Akaroa/Christchurch.|
|13 Feb 16||Le Soleal – Australia From Sydney to Cairns||10 Days/9 Nights||$2445||$2859||$3620|
|Itinerary:||Sydney, Fraser Island, Lady Eliott Island, Percy Island, Hardy Reef, Lizard Island, Cairns|
|22 Feb 16||Le Soleal – Papua & Great Barrier Reef From Cairns to Darwin||12 Days/11 NIghts||$2980||$3489||$4639|
|Itinerary:||Cairns, Lizard Island, Stanley Island, Cape York, Thursday Island, Asmat, Yirrkala, Wurrumiyanga, Darwin|
Sale To: Until further notice.
Departures: as per cruise.
Prices are per person twin share and include the following:
- All meals while on board the ship (from dinner on the day of embarkation to breakfast on the day of disembarkation)
- Captain’s welcome cocktail and gala dinner
- “Open Bar” (pouring wines, house champagne, alcohol except premium brands…list available upon request)
- Evening entertainment and events
- Room service 24h (special selection)
- Highly qualified bilingual French/English expedition team on all cruises identified by “expedition” or “green expedition”
- English speaking lecturer on selected sailings identified by “lecturer on board” logo
- English speaking dive master on selected sailings identified by “diver on board” logo
- Water sports activities (except scuba diving) using the ship’s equipment, when permitted by local authorities and confirmed by ship Master according to safety and sea conditions onsite
- English speaking golf coach on selected sailings identified by “golf cruise” logo
- Highly experienced bilingual (French-English) Expedition team for all cruises identified with “Expedition” logo.
- Park entry fees into protected areas
Eligibility: All Travel Industry members and additional person in their cabin.
All bookings are subject to availability. Other cabin categories are available, please call for prices.
Conditions: Cancellation, amendment fees will apply – Check with us for details
Prices shown are subject to availability, eligibility and change without notice.
Book now! A booking fee of $100 per person applies.
See more information at http://industryclub.com.au/package/compagnie-du-ponant-vietnam/