Mandarin Oriental, Taipei is offering two accommodation packages that allow guests to explore more of Taipei’s history and culture. Centrally located and close to Songshan Airport, the hotel is also near the city’s stylish coffee houses, famous food kiosks and luxury shops. The Fantastic Taipei Escape package provides guests with a complimentary third night for every two consecutive paid nights, while the Anniversary Celebration package offers special room rates to mark the hotel’s first year of opening.
Extend an enjoyable break by booking the Fantastic Taipei Escape package, which includes:
- Luxurious room or suite, with a complimentary third night for every two consecutive paid nights
- Daily classic breakfast for two at modern French brasserie, Café Un Deux Trois (valued at TWD 980+10% per person)
- Complimentary Internet access
Special rates start from TWD 16,500 per night. Valid from 14 September 2015 to 31 March 2016.
Receive special room rates by booking the Anniversary Celebration package, which includes:
- Luxuriously spacious Deluxe Room, which is 55 square metres in size, (valued at TWD 12,500)
- Complimentary breakfast for two at modern French brasserie, Café Un Deux Trois (valued at TWD 980+10% per person).
Special rates start from TWD 10,800 per night. Available until 30 December 2015.
The accommodation packages are available for booking now. Prices are subject to 10% service charge and 5% tax. Advance reservation is required. Package offers are subject to availability and cannot be used with any other discount offer. The complimentary third night for Fantastic Taipei Escape package is only valid with two consecutive paid nights and a minimum three-night stay.
Reservations can be made through Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group’s on-line reservations service at www.mandarinoriental.com, by contacting the Group’s worldwide sales and reservations offices, calling Mandarin Oriental, Taipei directly on +886 (2) 2715 6800 or e-mailing email@example.com.