Savour a sense of adventure in a luxury private sanctuary set in the beautiful countryside of Northern Thailand.Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle offers sumptuous tented-style accommodations set in gorgeous grounds complemented with indulgent facilities and a host of intriguing activities. The new Private Paradise package is specially created to give guests fascinating experiences of this enchanting location.
Besides immersing in authentic Northern Thai luxury, guests will discover the integral role of elephants in the region’s culture; dine on fine cuisine in stunning locations and learn how to cook traditional Thai dishes; visit an opium museum; and be rejuvenated at The Spa.
Requiring a minimum of three nights’ stay, Private Paradise in the Golden Triangle includes:
- Luxury tented accommodation
- All meals and drinks, including house wines and spirits
- Private round-trip airport transfers
- Experience half-day mahout training and trekking
- Explore the local tour with a Golden Triangle excursion
- One special breakfast at Camp Peak
- One themed dinner at Elephant Camp
- One Spa treatment per person (once per stay)
- A visit to the Hall of Opium
- Cooking class with Thai chef
- One barbecue dinner at Nong Yao restaurant
- Nightly wine and cheese tasting at the Wine Cellar
For further information or tailor-made arrangements, contact Director of Sales Mr Anahat Arora at + 66 2207 8904 or E-mail: Anahat.Arora@fourseasons.com