Four Seasons Resort Langkawi is encouraging guests to enjoy a three-night dose of “tropical treatment” from adrenalin-fuelled adventure to Resort-based relaxation with its latest Stay Three, Pay Two offer: the perfect value-added antidote to the stresses of city life.
Get active. Choose to chill. Or achieve recovery. Whatever one’s “quick fix” getaway preference, Four Seasons Resort Langkawi is ready to jump into itinerary action to help get the most out of a three-night break.
- Get active: Push limits with onsite rock-climbing, abseiling and archery. Immerse in the enlivening sights and sounds of the rainforest on a trekking tour. Cycle through rural landscapes to picnic beneath a cascading waterfall. Ascend the world’s steepest cable car. Ride the waves to a heart’s content with adrenalin-fuelled water sports. Or paddle to core strength and balance on an exhilarating SUP adventure.
- Choose to chill: Cruise the magic and mystery of the mangroves on a naturalist-led Mangroves & Eagles Boat Safari. Retreat to The Geo Spa for energy healing and soul-soothing signature rituals. Bask in the sun and silence at the Adult Quiet Pool. Then settle into a Mogul swing at Rhu Bar for sunset and cocktails.
- Achieve recovery: Unwind in traditional village-style accommodation that flanks the lapping shoreline. Discover the beauty of balance with The Geo Spa’s three-part Elemental Balance treatment program. Join complimentary yoga and meditation classes or ease back pain, while strengthening body and mind, withTherapeutic Back Care Yoga. Or indulge in the cocooning comfort of in-villa massages and award-winning cuisine delivered to the door.
The Stay Longer – Third Night Free package is available from September 1 until December 23, 2015 and includes the following:
- Complimentary third night for every two consecutive paid nights
- Daily breakfast at Serai Restaurant or through in-room dining (maximum two adults)
This 3-night stay starts from MYR 4,100 (or USD 1,098), subject to 10 percent service charge.
For reservations, contact Four Seasons Resort Langkawi at tel: (60) 4 950 8888 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or book online.