Located at the secluded end of Six Senses Zighy Bay on its own stretch of private beach, premiere accommodations in the Private Reserve have been carefully designed to reflect the traditional, local Omani architecture with its exclusive entrance leading to an open court which overlooks the three sequestered buildings.
The Upstair Sun Lounge, The Private Reserve at Six Senses Zighy Bay
Within, you will find expansive living space set on multiple elevations offering spectacular views over the Gulf of Oman. With its’ four bedrooms, the Private Reserve – the largest in the Middle East at 32,292 square feet (3,000 square meters) sleeps up to eight adults and four children on day beds making it a very unique location for family holidays and special occasions.
Boasting multiple living and dining areas enables guests to entertain in both comfort and style whilst families can make the most of the space for relaxation and group in-villa dining. Fitted with a fully- equipped kitchen, personal assistant/nanny quarters and live in GEM (Guest Experience Maker) accommodations, every need will be catered to around the clock.
A private spa suite, fitness center and yoga studio are located n the grounds of The Private Reserve where guests can work out, enjoy spa treatments and take part in Six Senses wellness programs at their convenience. The Reserve also features home to its very own 56-foot (17-meter) infinity pool along with sun loungers and terrace furniture creating the ultimate environment to disconnect from everyday life and gather with loved ones.
The incredible capacity of this resort within a resort provides guests with complete privacy and opportunity to experience everything they wish from their very own space beyond from the restaurants and pools only a few steps away.
The Private Reserve inclusions include:
- Meet and greet service on arrival at Dubai International Airport, up to eight people
- Speedboat arrival or paraglide arrival up to eight people
- Roundtrip transfers from Dubai International Airport to resort
- GEM (Guest Experience Maker)
- Welcome amenity
- Daily breakfast either at Spice Market or in The Private Reserve
- One 60-minute Six Senses Signature massage (per guest, up to eight people)
- One hour fitness or yoga session with personal instructor
- Access to steam, sauna and ice cave
- Access to Fitness Center and jungle gym
- Use of non-motorized water sports
- Use of tennis, beach volleyball and pétanque courts
- Daily afternoon amenity
- 24-hour chef service
- Private sunset dhow cruise with canapes, up to eight people
- One in-villa BBQ dinner with private chef, up to eight people
- Mini bar (excluding in-villa wine cellar)
- Laundry service
- Departure gift
Rate starts from USD 15,000++ per night excluding 9 percent tax and 8.4 percent service charge while reservations can be made through reservations-zighy@sixsenses.