On September 27, guests of Ink48, A Kimpton Hotel will be able to get a glimpse of the “Blood Moon” and Super Moon combination for a dramatic total lunar eclipse. The Moon will loom larger than at any other point in the year as it passes into Earth’s shadow, while also taking on a blood-red glow. With floor-to-ceiling windows, unobstructed views and a private 2,220 sq. ft. terrace, Ink48’s Heaven Over Hell Penthouse Suite makes for the perfect astrological getaway.
The two-story Heaven Over Hell Penthouse Suite features impeccably chic furnishings amidst a curated contemporary art collection. Take advantage of the king-size bed, oversized bathroom with a deep soaking tub and full living room lounge, plus a complimentary custom bar complete with a curated cocktail menu.
Enjoy the total lunar eclipse from Ink48’s Penthouse Suite and revel in additional in-room perks when booking the “Astrology Amenities” featured below:
- Full astrological analysis of your sign upon arrival by Terry Nazon, leading expert astrologer
- Daily print out of your astrological reading
- On-loan Celestron Telescope and a guide to stargazing
- Home Planetarium and Planetarium Music by Star Theater
- Astrology books: Astrology: Art and Science; The Secret Language of Astrology; The Power of Birthdays, Stars & Numbers
For an enhanced experience, guests can also select from the following experiences:
- Guided star observation hosted by the Columbia University Observatory
- Hayden Planetarium Space Show and Earth and Space Walking Tour both held at the American Museum of Natural History
- Astronomy on Deck at the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum Complex
- Make your mark in the sky and name a star, complete with a beautiful 16” x 12” full color parchment certificate personalized with the star name, date and coordinates and a sky chart to pinpoint the exact location
Pricing begins at $3,000. To book your “Astrology Amenities” please contact John Garone at email@example.com.