Accelya, the leading solutions provider of financial and business intelligence solutions to the Airline industry, today announced that Hawaiian Airlines has selected Accelya’s REVERA CRA solution to process and optimize its Cargo Revenue Accounting. Hawaiian has been Accelya’s customer for other financial solutions such as VIAVLDI Card Management & REVERA PRA Passenger Revenue Accounting.
- We chose Accelya after a thorough evaluation of several CRA solutions in the market. Having used Accelya’s PRA solution, we were impressed with their track record and expertise in Revenue Accounting,” said Shannon Okinaka Executive Vice President & CFO, Hawaiian Airlines.
Hawaiian Airlines was looking for a partner who could provide a specialised, modern and scalable Cargo Revenue Accounting solution. REVERA CRA will deliver the following benefits to Hawaiian:
- Seamlessly interface with their cargo operations system and perform data quality checks on information coming from operational system
- Enhance cash flow through accurate and timely billing
- Maintain integrity and reconcile all cargo revenue accounts before they are interfaced to ERP system
- Reduce cycle time of cargo revenue declaration
“Hawaiian’s Cargo business has more than doubled in the past three years so finding the right partner for our Cargo Revenue Accounting needs is extremely important to the enterprise. We are delighted to be partnering with Accelya to make this happen,” said Tim Strauss, Hawaiian’s Vice President of Cargo.
Speaking on this occasion, Neela Bhattacherjee, EVP & Head – Airlines SBU, Accelya Kale Solutions Limited said, “The extension of our partnership with Hawaiian underlines the consistent value that we deliver to their business. I am confident that we will continue to add the same value in future.”
REVERA CRA is a market-leading Cargo Revenue Accounting Solution. It empowers revenue accounting managers to effectively manage their Cargo Revenue Accounting processes. Senior managers rely on REVERA CRA to take informed decisions as it converts large volumes of data on customers, partners and routes into valuable intelligence. REVERA CRA can easily integrate with a variety of Cargo Operations Systems in the market, giving airlines the flexibility to choose the Operations Systems, at the same time, manage the Cargo Revenue Accounting function using Accelya’s specialized revenue accounting solution.