AccorHotels launches AccorHotels Business Solution to simplify travel policy management for SMEs and SMIs
This month, AccorHotels launches AccorHotels Business Solution, a free solution for SMEs and SMIs that will allow them to manage online their travel policy and bookings in 2,800 hotels around the world.
Cyril Kovarsky, Senior Vice President Global sales for the Group comments, “With AccorHotels Business Solution, AccorHotels is the first hotel group to provide a simple answer to a key expectation in the SME/SMI corporate market, namely the centralization of bookings and invoicing, so they can better monitor hotel spending and simplify their expense account management.”
To access this service, customers merely have to create an online account in the Pro Solutions section on AccorHotels.com. With AccorHotels Business Solution SME and SMI managers can:
- Manage their hotel policy in an easy and centralized way
- Let their employees book online at the best rates in a large selection of hotels all over the world, from ibis to Sofitel
- Set the spending cap and benefit from one monthly invoice and the centralized payment of all bookings
- Monitor hotel spending using detailed reports and analyses
As for employees, they can:
- Enjoy a simple and intuitive booking interface that clearly displays their company’s travel policy
- Access the many AccorHotels advantages, including flexible and promotional rates, discounts on the best rates available and the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty program.
- Avoid advancing their own funds to cover their travel expenses
This new solution will initially be available for French companies, before being rolled out in 2016 in the Group’s key markets, notably Europe.
By responding to the need for simpler corporate travel policy management tools, AccorHotels Business Solution is perfectly in line with the digital transformation initiated by the group, which notably aims to develop innovative solutions for professionals and to incorporate a growing number of B to B services into the worldwide booking site Accorhotels.com
AccorHotels is a Group united by a shared passion for hospitality and driven by a shared promise to make everyone Feel Welcome.
Over 180,000 women and men in almost 3,800 AccorHotels establishments look after thousands of guests every day in 94 countries.
AccorHotels is the world’s leading hotel operator and offers its customers, partners and employees:
– its dual expertise as a hotel operator and franchisor (HotelServices) and a hotel owner and investor (HotelInvest);
– a large portfolio of internationally renowned brands covering the full spectrum, with luxury (Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Grand Mercure, The Sebel), midscale (Novotel, Suite Novotel, Mercure, Mama Shelter, Adagio) economy (ibis, ibis Styles, ibis budget, adagio access and hotelF1) establishments;
– a powerful marketplace and loyalty program Le Club AccorHotels
– almost half a century of commitment to corporate citizenship and solidarity with the PLANET 21 program.
Accor SA shares are listed on the Euronext Paris exchange (ISIN code: FR0000120404) and traded in the USA on the OTC marketplace (Code: ACRFY)