As part of its five-year €252 million Digital Plan to reinvent the experience of its customers, employees and stakeholders, AccorHotels has launched a new dedicated resource for its owners.
Developed exclusively for franchise partners, the portal was officially launched simultaneously in Asia in Thailand, Vietnam and Laos, and Europe in the UK, Germany and France. “Its objective,” says Patrick Basset, Chief Operating Officer of AccorHotels Upper Southeast & Northeast Asia, “is to provide our partners with a longer-term, 360-degree view of performance through pertinent services, tools, reporting and information that will simplify their lives and ultimately enhance profitability”.
The portal will accomplish this by:
- Further building trust through transparency and data-driven relationships
- Providing key digital services
- Supporting the profitable development and operations of AccorHotels
Key features of the portal include:
- Access to robust reports and dashboards
- A single access point for partner services
- Access to the AccorHotels Library of corporate documents, including brand and operations standards, product and service audits, criteria for architecture and design, and standard operating procedures for talent and culture
- AccorHotels news updates
For half a century, AccorHotels has been a powerful ally of owners in the hotel industry, and this Partner Portal represents a new way of sharing that power with instant, easy access to detailed, comprehensive information.
The Partner Portal will resonate particularly in Thailand and Vietnam, where AccorHotels is the largest international hotel operator, with 68 and 23 current hotels, as well as 17 and 10 in the pipeline, respectively.