AccorHotels hosted it’s first ever global Luxury Brands Convention and Awards with over 380 General Managers and Senior Executives from AccorHotels attending from across the world.
Held at the Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit from 22 to 24 September 2015, the clear highlight of the conference was the gala dinner and awards ceremony, recognising the bright stars for standout service and key performance at hotel level.
There were six award categories overall – Guest Passion Award; Spirit of Conquest Award; Cousu Main Award; Sustainable Performance Award; Food and Beverage Innovation Award & Feel Welcome, Feel Valued Award.
Overall 39 best performing hotels were awarded ‘best-in-class winners’ across all AccorHotels luxury hotels globally. With AccorHotels Pacific taking home a total of five awards.
- Guest Passion Award
This award recognised the outstanding performance in the field of online reputation and how successfully a property manages to stay ahead of the game in this area; it also focuses on high levels of guest satisfaction and more importantly guest engagement.
- Guest Passion Award– Pullman Hotels & Resorts – 2nd Place Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour
- Spirit of Conquest Award
- The Spirit of Conquest Award recognises hotels that have taken the largest strides towards making the most dramatic improvement in their performance from the year 2013 to the year 2014.
- Spirit of Conquest Award – MGallery Hotels – 2nd Place The Grand Hotel Melbourne – Mgallery Collection
- Sustainable Performance Award
This award recognises hotels that have made great strides with AccorHotels’ sustainable dvelopment program Planet 21 and demonstrated outstanding performance in reducing water, energy and their carbon footprint. The sustainable performance award rewards properties that have made a significant impact in their communities and contributed to charities or outreach programs that continue to help people around the world.
- Sustainable Performance Award – Pullman Hotels & Resorts – 3rd Place – Pullman Sydney Olympic Park
- Sustainable Performance Award – Sofitel Hotels – 3rd Place – Sofitel Sydney Wentworth
- Feel Welcome Feel Valued Award
This is the major award for hotel of the year or the best performing hotels, and it is awarded to the top performers across the world of AccorHotels.
- Feel Welcome, Feel Valued Award –Sofitel Hotels – 3rd Place – Sofitel Queenstown Hotel & Spa