The inaugural Star Ratings Gold List showcases the best accommodation providers around the country, based on aggregated guest reviews from more than 100 websites. Over 20 properties within AccorHotels’ portfolio have been recognised as best in their category.
Pullman Sydney Quay Grand has ranked 5th and ibis Styles Harrington 9th in the category of ‘Best National Hotels’, while also ranking 2ndand 3rd in the category of ‘Best New South Wales Hotels’.
Damien Hanger, General Manager, Star Ratings Australia says “Travellers plan their holidays carefully and visit between 20-40 websites before they book. That’s why the Star Ratings Gold List is unique because it draws online reviews from multiple sites, not just one, making it the ultimate holiday form guide. We congratulate AccorHotels on their Gold List achievements.”
AccorHotels Chief Operating Officer Pacific, Simon McGrath, said “It is great recognition for us to have so many positive reviews generated by those who have previously stayed in our properties. We continue to look for ways to improve our product and service in an effort to remain at the forefront of the industry delivering authentic hospitality and a ‘feel welcome’ experience.”
The below AccorHotels properties have also been recognised in the 2015 Gold List as accommodation providers that offer a quality product and service whilst continuing to exceed guests’ expectations.
Top ten ranked State wide properties include:
– The Sebel Melbourne Docklands ranked 1st in the category of ‘Best Victorian Serviced Apartments’
– The Playford Adelaide – MGallery ranked 1st and Novotel Barossa Valley Resort ranked 8th in the category of ‘Best South Australian Hotels’
– Novotel Ningaloo Resort ranked 4th in the category of ‘Best Western Australia Hotels’
– Pullman Reef Casino ranked 7th in ‘Best Queensland Hotels’
Top Ten ranked Capital City properties include:
– The Sebel Melbourne Docklands ranked 4th in the category of ‘Best Melbourne Serviced Apartments’
– The Sebel Suites Brisbane ranked 10th in the category of ‘Best Brisbane Hotels’
– Novotel Darwin Atrium ranked 10th in the category of ‘Best Darwin Hotels’
Top Ten ranked Regional properties include:
– Novotel Ningaloo Resort ranked 1st in category of ‘Best Coral Coast Properties’
– Ibis Styles Kalgoorlie ranked 1st in category of ‘Best Golden Outback Properties’
– Novotel Lake Crackenback Resort & Spa ranked 2nd in category of ‘Best Snowy Mountains Properties’
– Pullman Magenta Shores Resort ranked 9th in category of ‘Best Central Coast Properties’
– Ibis Styles Broken Hill ranked 4th in category of ‘Best Outback NSW Properties’
– Novotel Barossa Valley ranked 5th in category of ‘Best Barossa and Clare Valley Properties’
– Ibis Styles Katherine ranked 6th in category of ‘Best Kakadu, and Katherine Properties’
– Mercure Geelong ranked 9th in category of ‘Best Geelong Properties’