With the end of winter melting away, many Australians are dreaming of their next escape. From sun chasers to thrill seekers, holidaymakers can secure a great deal on their next trip to unique sun and snow destinations around the world with Club Med’s Early Booking Bonus when they book by 16 September.
With Christmas, Easter and summer school holidays on the horizon, now is the best time to lock in extended getaway plans, and travellers can save up to 40% on sun-kissed escapes and up to 20% on snow-covered adventures at Club Med Resorts.
Club Med’s unique premium all-inclusive package allows visitors to enjoy the ultimate worry-free holiday at a great value, including gourmet cuisine and open bar, activities and accommodation, kid’s clubs, airfares and transfers* and without the stress of any surprise costs. At Club Med’s snow Resorts, some of the key included conveniences for travellers include ski passes available upon arrival and ski or snowboard group lessons with professional instructors, while at Club Med’s sun Resort guests can enjoy thrilling activities like flying trapeze and water skiing, or relax with Yoga sessions, and beach-side cocktails, all included within the Club Med package.
Magical mountain adventures
Dreaming of a white Christmas? At Club Med’s snow Resorts, guests can discover the vast and diverse ski fields of the European Alps and mountains of Asia, for unique cultural experiences that differ at each Resort. Club Med’s unbeatable all-inclusive prices include ski passes and lessons, accommodation, kid’s club, gourmet meals and an open bar.
- Val Thorens Sensations 4T, French Alps, 3 vallees: Club Med’s newest Snow Resort is located in the famous ski domain of Val Thorens which is renowned for its high altitude. Club Med Val Thorens offers the perfect combination of exceptional ski fields with the pleasure of après-ski with panoramic views. Packages start from $2,842per adult and $2,274per child for an all-inclusive, seven-night stay. Based on departure 24th January 2016.
- Val d’Isere 4T & 5T, French Alps, Espace Killy: Set in the heart of the Tarentaise valley at an altitude of 6,000 ft, with direct access to the slopes of the extensive Espace Killy domain. Packages start from $2,356 per adult and $1,884 per child for an all-inclusive, seven-night stay.
- Valmorel 4T, French Alps, Grand Domaine: Skiers and non-skiers can enjoy chalet lifestyle and take in the fresh air and mountain views that overlook Club Med Valmorel. Activities on offer include snowshoe walks and Nordic treks to take in some of the most breathtaking sights of the snowy season. Packages start from $2,475 per adult and $1,980 per child for an all-inclusive, seven-night stay.
- Peisey-Vallandry 4T, French Alps, Paradiski : Club Med Peisey-Vallandry embodies the authentic spirit of France’s Savoy mountains locked in the Tarentaise valley in France. Packages start from $2,255per adult and $1,804per child for an all-inclusive, seven-night stay. Based on departure 10th April 2016.
- Pragelato Via Lattea 4T, Italian Alps, The Vialattea, : Club Med Pragelato Via Lattea is situated in Italy’s beautiful Piedmont region. The charming chalets promise a warm, friendly welcome with a genuine Italian Dolce Vita atmosphere. Packages start from $2,407per adult and $1,926 per child for an all-inclusive, seven-night stay.
- Hokkaido 4T, Japan: Renowned as a winter sports mecca since it hosted the Sapporo Olympic Games in 1972, the Resort’s climate guarantees plenty of snow and great powder on the pistes, which are located between 3,280 and 1,300 ft. Packages start from $1906 per adult and $1,926 per child for an all-inclusive, seven-night stay.
If you’re chasing the sun, Club Med’s Early Booking Bonus is the best offer of the season for November-April departures to exotic, sun-soaked Resorts. Enjoy your Christmas or Easter break on an escape to idyllic destinations, from the wild Malaysian Jungle at Club Med Cherating Beach, to the pristine waters of the Maldives at Club Med Kani and Club Med Finolhu Villas.
- Finolhu Villas, Maldives (Sunrise Beach Villa): Discover Club Med’s new Eco-nature Villas on the beautifully preserved island of Gasfinolhu. This collection of 52 stunning waterfront Villas is situated on a private island nestled in beautiful natural surroundings. For adults only, the Finolhu Villas provide the perfect balance between modern luxury and natural charm, setting a new benchmark for high-end holidays in the Maldives. Guests also have access to abundance of activities and vibrant nightlife offered at Club Med Kani, just a 5 minute speedboat ride away. Packages start from $6944 per adult.
- Kani 4T, Maldives: Located on a private island on the Maldives archipelago, Club Med Kani is a little paradise bathed in turquoise waters. Between diving in the underwater world, surfing some of the world’s best breaks, and the pleasure of sampling the exquisite flavours of cuisine from across the globe, Kani is an Eden for all lovers of relaxation and discovery. Packages start from $ 2403 per adult and $1464 per child for an all-inclusive, seven-night stay.
- Phuket 4T, Thailand: Located on the shores of Kata Bay alongside a stunning 1.2 km beach, this stylish Resort is the perfect mix of East meets West. At Phuket, adults and children can experience a wide range of sports, gourmet cuisine around the clock, open bar including cocktails, exciting activities at Kid’s Clubs and fun for young and old alike with evening entertainment. Packages start from $1108 per adult and $443 per child for an all-inclusive, seven-night stay.
- Cherating Beach 4T, Malaysia: Perched on the east coast of Malaysia, Club Med Cherating Beach is surrounded by lush forests and sparkling waters. The Resort is dotted with authentic bungalows on stilts overlooking four kilometres of golden, sandy coastline and tropical vegetation that plays home to native wildlife like macaques and vibrantly coloured butterflies. Packages start from $ 1129 per adult and $451 per child for an all-inclusive, seven-night stay
- Bali Nusa Dua 4T, Indonesia: Set on the tranquil, picturesque beaches of Indonesia, Club Med Bali Nusa Dua is one of Club Med’s most popular holiday destinations. With a new, sleek and sophisticated adults-only Zen Pool and three newly dedicated children’s facilities including a music academy, local art studio and games factory, Nusa Dua is a perfect destination for couples and families alike. Packages start from $1226 per adult and $735 per child for an all-inclusive, seven-night stay.
- Guilin 4T, China: Discover the region that Chinese emperors, painters and poets have long praised as the most enchanting area of China. Adults and children can experience a wide range of activities such as flying trapeze academy, cooking class, yoga class, golf and swimming pools. Packages start from $ 1230 per adult and $738 per child for an all-inclusive, seven-night stay.
Offers apply for bookings made before 16 September 2015, for selected dates of travel from 1 November 2015 to 30 April 2016.
Terms and Conditions – Snow Early Booking Bonus
Snow Holidays Early Booking Bonus is valid for new bookings by Australian residents only and is subject to availability and may change without notice. Minimum 7 nights consecutive stay required. Promotion for sale until 16 September 2015. Prices advertised for Val d’Isere, Hokkaido, Pragelato and Valmorel are based on departure on the 10th of January 2016.Pricesadvertised for Val Thorens are based on departures on the 24th of January 2016. Prices advertised for Peisey Vallandry are based on departures on the 10th of April 2016. Prices and promotion may vary for stays overlapping two travel periods. Prices advertised are based on Adults (12+) and Children (4-11) Twin Share in a Club Room non-connecting. Blackout dates may apply. Offer not valid for Group travel or in conjunction with any other offer. Local transfers not included in price but available for pre-booking. Offer subject to quota per date of departure and to removal without notice once reached. (ie, when a Resort reaches a specific high occupancy level, promotion is automatically removed). Ski lessons for children (4-11 years) only included at Resorts offering children’s clubs for their respective age group. Resorts not offering Mini Club only offer ski lessons for adult 12+. Ski equipment rental not included, rental may be available for pre-booking. Skis lessons included for 5 days and ski pass valid fo 6 days starting the day after arrival.
Terms and Conditions – Sun Early Booking Bonus
Sun Holidays Early Booking Bonus is valid for new bookings by Australian residents only and is subject to availability and may change without notice. Minimum 7 nights consecutive stay required except for Mauritian Resorts which are based on 6 nights. Promotion for sale until 16 Sept 2015. Prices advertised are based on departure on the 6th of March 2016. Prices and promotion may vary for stays overlapping two travel periods. Prices advertised are based on Adults (12+) and Children (4-11) Twin Share in a Superior Room non-connecting except for Finolhu which is based on a beach sunrise villa, Dong’Ao on a Deluxe room. Blackout dates may apply. Offer not valid for Group travel or in conjunction with any other offer. Local transfers not included in price but available for pre-booking. Offer subject to quota per date of departure and to removal without notice once reached. For full terms and conditions, please contact Club Med, ask your travel agent or visit www.clubmed.com.au
*Transfers are included if flights are booked with Club Med