The Address Dubai Mall, located in Downtown Dubai, which opened 09/09/09, is a five star premium hotel that offers guests a unique blend of traditional Arabian and cosmopolitan hospitality. It is the second hotel to open under The Address Hotels + Resorts brand of Emaar Hospitality Group.
Set in the chic and energetic Downtown Dubai, described as ‘The Centre of Now,’ and linked to The Dubai Mall, one of the world’s largest shopping and entertainment destination, The Address Dubai Mall is a premium destination for business travellers and leisure guests. The hotel is located just 15 minutes away from Dubai International Airport.
The Address Dubai Mall redefines hospitality standards with a complete 24-hour stay benefit for guests reserving selected suites, innovative shopping services and convenient business amenities. For younger guests, the Qix Kids’ Club provides an entertaining ambiance and fun activities.
Dressed to impress in light wood furnishing, each of the 244 rooms and suites is appointed with contemporary and rich interiors. Every guest room is accessorised with flat screen TVs, complimentary wireless internet access, iPod docking stations, gourmet coffee and tea machines, mini-bars and safety boxes. Located on the 15th floor, the Club Lounge presents a luxury hotel experience with culinary offerings throughout the day.
Restaurants & Lounges
A fine selection of international cuisines is available at the four contemporary restaurants and lounges of the hotel, each offering a unique ambience.
With direct access from The Dubai Mall, NA3NA3, one of the best Arabic specialty restaurants in the city, provides an authentic experience of unsurpassed Middle Eastern hospitality.
The poolside restaurant Cabana serves international cuisine and refreshing beverages. The fashionable setting is fast attracting Dubai’s young and trendy, with an alluring menu of exotic cocktails and upbeat music.
Karat, the hotel’s sophisticated Lobby Lounge, is ideal for relaxing and socialising. Its refined décor lulls guests to pause in its elegantly designed surroundings.
The hotel is also set to open its doors to Boutiq, an ultra-luxury lounge, and La Portes Des Indes, an Indian and French fusion restaurant.
The Spa at The Address Dubai Mall is a sanctuary of contemplation and tranquillity offering world-class experiences for both men and women. All eleven treatment rooms lead to the hotel’s spectacular 36.5 metre pool and landscaped deck. Sauna and steam facilities are available at the adjacent Fitness Centre.
Meetings & Events
The Address Dubai Mall offers extensive space for meetings and events. The large ballroom can accommodate up to 600 guests, and can be divided into three sections. There are six additional rooms of varying sizes for meetings and events, ranging in capacity from 15 to 40 persons. A professional events team ensures the success of every event.
The Dubai Mall is one of the world’s largest malls. With a host of world-class attractions, the mall has redefined the modern shopping experience. The Dubai Mall is also noted for its fascinating leisure choices including Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo, KidZania, SEGA Republic, Reel Cinemas and a wide choice of dining facilities. Its direct access to the hotel provides guests with a convenient and easy access to a range of premier brands and trendy outlets.
The Address Dubai Mall is also located within walking distance of Souk Al Bahar, an Arabesque shopping mall and entertainment destination, with over 100 retail and F&B outlets offering a fascinating waterfront dining out experience overlooking The Dubai Fountain.
- World Luxury Hotel Awards – Country Winner in Luxury Hotel category 2014
- Runner up for the “Favourite Overseas Leisure Hotel” at the Conde Nast Travellers Award 2014
- Global Winner for the ‘Best Luxury Day Spa,’ at the World Luxury Spa Awards 2013
- First Runner up for “Best Body Treatment” at The Middle East Spa Awards 2013
- First runner-up honour in the ‘Favourite Hotel Visited for Leisure – Overseas’ at the Condé Nast Traveller India Readers’ Travel Awards 2012
- Crowned the first runner for the ‘Overseas Leisure Hotels award’ at the Conde Nast Readers’ Travel Awards, India 2012
- Awarded ‘Best Fitness & Leisure Facilities within a hotel’ at Middle East Hotel Awards 2012
- Awarded “Best Day Spa/UAE” at 2012 World Luxury Spa Awards
- Middle East’s Leading Shopping Destination Hotel – World Travel Awards 2011
- Best International Day Spa by International Reader’s Choice – The SPA Traveller Awards 2011
- Runner-up for Best Signature Body Treatment – Middle East Spa Awards 2011
- Dubai’s Leading Lifestyle Hotel at World Travel Awards 2010
- Amatista named Best New Bar at Time Out Nightlife Awards 2010
- Highly Commended Award for Best Hotel Construction & Design (over 50 rooms) at International Property Awards 2010