The Air France App for Apple Watch is available starting today. As soon as the watch is connected to the customer’s phone, they will be able to find useful information related to their Air France account or next flight.
If the customer is taking a flight in the next 30 hours, they can:
- Check they are checked in on the flight or receive a notification 8 hours before departure inviting them to check in;
- Find all the useful information they need at the airport (terminal, gate, seat number) without getting out their phone, with a simple flick of the wrist;
- Find out in real time if their flight is on time;
- Board, alone or with others, by scanning the boarding pass on their watch.
If the customer is not taking a flight in the next 30 hours, they can:
- Find information on their My Account and Flying Blue account;
- Consult information on their next flight, including connecting flights;
- Be informed 2 hours before the expiry of their “mobile guarantee” or their online ticket purchase option.
Air France is developing even more new features for the comfort of its customers. Very soon they will also be notified of a change of departure time or boarding gate with the watch’s “vibrate” function.
For more information on the Air France App on Apple Watch, visit http://www.airfrance.fr/FR/en/common/transverse/footer/apple-watch-airfrance.htm
DIGITAL SERVICES AT AIR FRANCE
Today, Air France has 5 million fans on Facebook and over 700,000 followers on Twitter. In 2014, the Company sold almost 30 percent of its tickets on its sales websites airfrance.com, representing 6.3 million tickets or a ticket sold every 5 seconds.
Finally, Air France offers fully digital airport services, the result of an investment of 60 million euros from the Air France-KLM group in innovative tools at the airport at the service of its customers.