“As one of the world’s leading airports and home to 80 airlines, London Heathrow Airport is an ideal addition to our international lounge network,” said Nancy Knipp, Senior Vice President, ALD. “We’re delighted to partner with Swissport to offer travelers an inclusive and innovative lounge experience at London Heathrow’s Terminal 3, just one year after opening our lounge at Heathrow Terminal 5. This is an exciting time for ALD, as we’ve grown from 3 airport lounges to 13 in just under three years. We’re looking forward to announcing exciting new US domestic locations in the coming months.”
“Swissport’s lounge offerings have grown steadily in popularity with the Aspire brand since it launched in 2012, and now covers many global destinations,” said Shaun Weston, Travel Services Director, Swissport. “The opening of ‘Club Aspire’ gives us a presence in one of the world’s most popular airport terminals and is another step forward for Swissport and the Aspire brand. We’re pleased to have been able to combine our operational expertise with that of ALD’s to create another world class lounge facility.”
‘Club Aspire’ is located in Terminal 3 near Gate 9 and is open daily from 05:00 – 22:00. The brand-new lounge accommodates more than 120 passengers and incorporates the very best of contemporary design. The lounge offers a range of dedicated zones that will ensure travelers can work, rest or pamper themselves before their journey – including luxury spa treatments from Bliss. Its best-of-British food menu will include complimentary, freshly-prepared breakfast rolls, a salad bar, deli counter, and children’s options. A premium menu with full meals will also be available for a small charge. Drink options will include complimentary premium brand alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, along with specialty teas and coffees.
“Following the success of ‘Aspire, the Lounge and Spa at LHR T5’, we are delighted to be bringing the same experience to Terminal 3 with ‘Club Aspire’,” said Stephen Wilkinson, Property Director, London Heathrow. “We are always looking for new ways for our customers to receive the very best experience when they fly and we hope they enjoy the newest independent lounge we have to offer.”
The addition of ‘Club Aspire‘ increases ALD’s airport lounge portfolio to thirteen, and demonstrates its continued commitment to expand domestically and internationally as more and more airports review their options for independent shared-use lounges. ALD continues to be the leader in shared-use airport lounge operations in the US and has aggressive plans for growth in the coming months.
ALD’s 12 other airport lounges include:
- The Club at CVG, located in Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport;
- The Club at DFW, located in Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport;
- The Club at LAS (Terminals 1) and The Club at LAS (Terminal 3) in Las Vegas’ McCarran International Airport;
- The Club at SJC, located in Mineta San José International Airport;
- The Club at ATL, located in the Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport;
- The Club at PHX, located in the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport;
- The Club at SEA (concourse A ) and The Club at SEA (south satellite), both located at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport;
- The Club at MCO, located in Orlando International Airport;
- The Lounge, (concourse C) located at Boston Logan International Airport
- Aspire, the Lounge and Spa at LHR T5, located in London Heathrow Airport.
For more information visit: http://www.theclubairportlounges.com.