“As the largest airport in New England and one of the fastest growing in the U.S., Boston Logan International Airport is the ideal location for our newest lounge, having served approximately 33.5 million passengers in 2015,” said Nancy Knipp, ALD senior vice president. “An increasing number of airports and airlines across the U.S. are experiencing tremendous success partnering with ALD to accommodate the growing demand from travelers looking for an alternative to restrictive and expensive lounge products.”
The Lounge, located at Terminal C near Gate C19, is open daily from 6 a.m. – 11 p.m. and includes:
- Complimentary buffet with a variety of snacks
- Complimentary beverages, including premium spirits, wines and beers
- Work area with a computer and printer, plus complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi throughout the lounge
- Variety of comfortable seating areas for travelers to relax and rest before their flight departs
- TV and flight monitors
- Private restrooms
Passengers can enjoy views of the airfield through floor to ceiling windows, while relaxing in a warm, soothing environment that naturally put a traveler’s mind at ease.
ALD will be refurbishing The Lounge in the coming months, which will incorporate ALD’s signature ‘Zones’ throughout the lounge, allowing guests greater productivity, and to relax, refresh or rest.
In addition to invited guests of Emirates and Aer Lingus Airlines, travelers looking to experience the sanctuary and comfort of an airport lounge can visit The Lounge at BOS or any of the other 11 lounges in ALD’s global network using their Priority Pass, Priority Pass Select, Lounge Club and LoungeKey Memberships. Other travelers have access to the ALD U.S. Lounge and Club network by purchasing a day pass for $35.00 online or in the ALD airport lounge.
ALD’s lounge network includes:
- The Club at DFW – Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
- The Club at LAS – Las Vegas McCarran International Airport, Terminals 1 and 3
- The Club at SJC – Mineta San José International Airport
- The Club at ATL – Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport
- The Club at PHX – Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
- The Club at CVG – Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport
- The Club at SEA – Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, Concourse A and South Satellite
- Aspire, the Lounge and Spa at LHR T5 – London Heathrow Airport
- The Club at MCO – Orlando International Airport
- The Lounge – Boston Logan International Airport
For more information, visit: http://www.theclubairportlounges.com.