Airport Lounge Development Inc. (ALD), the leader in independent shared-use airport lounges within the U.S., today announced the opening of The Club at Boston Logan International Airport in Terminal E. The new opening marks ALD’s second lounge at the Boston Logan International Airport, and 14th location worldwide, reinforcing ALD’s commitment to expanding its footprint across the globe.
ALD provides travelers with a tailored lounge experience at an affordable price point regardless of choice of airline, class of ticket purchased or affinity membership. This alternative to airline-operated and members-only lounges has proven its value as a revenue source for airports by attracting new and retaining current airline carriers. Additionally, ALD provides a lounge option to airline carriers who do not currently operate their own airport lounge.
“Boston Logan International Airport celebrated a new passenger record last year welcoming the 36 millionth passenger,” said Nancy Knipp, ALD senior vice president. “With the airport now serving 53 international and 75 domestic destinations, we see this as the perfect time to increase our presence in Boston, delivering passengers with the best lounge experience available.”
The opening of ALD’s The Club in Terminal E is divided into two phases. The current phase features amenities such as premium alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, snacks, Wi-Fi, power outlets throughout, flat-screen televisions, a variety of reading materials and more. Hours of operation are from 5:30 a.m. to 1:00 a.m.
In summer 2017, ALD’s The Club in Terminal E will complete a second phase of renovations. Phase II will bring a fully transformed 3,506 square feet of space with seating for 67 guests. New restrooms and shower facilities will allow guests to refresh after a long flight. Additional upgrades will include:
- Upgraded furniture, fixtures and carpeting
- Artwork by a local Boston photographer
- Enhanced food service and dining seating
- Productivity zone for business travelers
- Relax Zone complete with comfortable seating for those looking to unwind before their flight
Guests looking to retreat from the airport crowds can visit The Club in Terminal E at BOS, or any additional lounges in ALD’s portfolio, by purchasing a day pass online or in the ALD airport lounge for $40. Members of Priority Pass, LoungeKey and Lounge Club, in addition to premium passengers of participating airlines, are also granted access to the lounge, free of charge.
ALD’s lounge network includes:
- The Club at CVG, located in Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport;
- The Club at DFW, located in Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport;
- The Club at LAS (Terminals 1) and The Club at LAS (Terminal 3) in Las Vegas’ McCarran International Airport;
- The Club at SJC, located in Mineta San José International Airport;
- The Club at ATL, located in the Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport;
- The Club at PHX, located in the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport;
- The Club at SEA (concourse A) and The Club at SEA (south satellite), both located at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport;
- The Club at MCO, located in Orlando International Airport;
- The Lounge (Concourse C) and The Club (Terminal E), both located at Boston Logan International Airport; and
- Aspire, the Lounge and Spa at LHR T5 and Club Aspire at T3, both located in London Heathrow Airport