ALD’s shared-use lounges provide the oasis of an airport lounge to all travelers regardless of class of service flown or airline status. ALD’s product also presents a valuable new revenue source for airports and assists in attracting new airline carriers by delivering a tailored lounge experience for all travelers.
“The Club at SJC has set the standard among passenger lounges worldwide since opening in 2013, and this year achieved the highest level possible with the prestigious Priority Pass 2016 Lounge of the Year award,” said Director of Aviation Kim Becker. “SJC passengers enjoy the excellent customer service and a relaxing and productive environment provided by lounge staff. The Club experience is another example of how SJC is transforming how Silicon Valley travels.”
“The Club at SJC” has been lauded with accolades by Priority Pass members for the past several years, including Best Attitude and Service from Lounge in 2015 and Best Staff in 2014.
Now in its twelfth year, the Priority Pass Lounge of the Year Awards are based on ratings provided by Priority Pass members and recognize excellence within the world’s largest independent lounge membership program that includes over 1,000 airport lounges, in over 500 cities. Priority Pass received over 60,000 ratings from its members in this year’s awards using the lounge rating function on the new Priority Pass website and app. Its members provide ratings on a set of criteria covering overall lounge quality, refreshments, staff, business facilities and ambience. ALD, which owns and operates The Club at SJC, is a subsidiary of Collinson Group, which also owns Priority Pass.
ALD’s lounge network includes:
- The Club at CVG, located in Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport;
- The Club at DFW, located in Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport;
- The Club at LAS (Terminals 1) and The Club at LAS (Terminal 3) in Las Vegas’ McCarran International Airport;
- The Club at SJC, located in Mineta San José International Airport;
- The Club at ATL, located in the Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport;
- The Club at PHX, located in the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport;
- The Club at SEA (concourse A) and The Club at SEA (south satellite), both located at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport;
- The Club at MCO, located in Orlando International Airport;
- The Lounge, (concourse C) located at Boston Logan International Airport; and
- Aspire, the Lounge and Spa at LHR T5 and Club Aspire at T3, both located in London Heathrow Airport
All clubs offer an all-inclusive, affordable and hospitable airport lounge experience before, during or after the travel journey.