Abercrombie & Kent announces the fourth year of its popular Connections portfolio which features 39 small group journeys to destinations across the globe designed with value in mind. Five star accommodation is standard across the collection and numbers are limited to no more than 24 guests per trip.
Destinations include Europe, Asia, India, Africa, Arabia and the Americas with a new journey through Italy, new European river cruises including special Christmas departures and a new ‘People to People’ programme to Cuba.
The family portfolio has also expanded with some exciting family group adventures which combine family-friendly activities and child-friendly hotels with educational and enriching experiences for all ages. The new Connections destinations for families are Italy, Central Europe and Scotland and Ireland.
Features of a Connections Group Journey include:
· Intimate group sizes of no more than 24 guests
· Guaranteed departures with minimum two guests (excluding river cruises)
· Unique local connections putting guests in touch with the destination and its culture
· Services of expert A&K Tour Directors
· Extensive sightseeing with local guides
· Hotels chosen for their amenities, value for money, local character and location
· Value for money and all gratuities included (except for Tour Director)
· Prices start from US$2,995 per person for an 8-day Morocco group tour.