MATTER is a socially motivated lifestyle brand connecting communities to opportunity, creating travel ware with stories to tell.
Two years ago, MATTER took its first step on the journey to make where and why something is made, matter. On our second anniversary, the latest edition features a new product category of Jumpsuits – 3 new styles across 5 different prints. This All For One edition takes you from the beach to bar, day to night, just like our #pantstoseetheworldin.
3 Styles: The Classic Jumpsuit, The All Day Jumpsuit, The Jump-In Romper
The Classic Jumpsuit is an easy-to-wear yet edgy piece for an elegant silhouette. A breezy culottes bottom combined with a sleeveless top, these together with a cut out back, bring a surprising twist to this classic chic piece. The All Day Jumpsuit is a day-to-night outfit with a smart tailored finish. Elegant curved neckline, pleats and tapered cuffs, this piece goes from lounge to luxe effortlessly. The Jump-in Romper offers the ability to simply ‘jump into’ the piece, a simple versatile outfit for a mid-summer night or a trip down the beach featuring a low slung back-drape, with drawstring waist and button up cuffs.
5 Prints: Kirana | Moonbeam, Zalya | Arrow, Daka | Rain, Rana | Leaf and Vahi | Flow
These classic motifs comes from the old archives of our ikat partners, prints with stories that have been lost over time.
- Kirana | Moonbeam – a calm mid-summer night with clear skies and a bright monochrome full moon with stars, a time of peace and tranquility that reign over the lands.
- Zalya | Arrow – navy blue arrowhead flying across the plain white fields, an untold story of the brave and fearless.
- Daka | Rain – little rain drops falling down from the wide blue sky, bringing growth and harvest to the fields.
- Rana | Leaf – a monochrome jungle filled with scattered leaves, a mist of knowledge and mystery that fill the woods.
- Vahi | Flow – reminiscent of the flow of clear spring water over pebbled riverbeds, a place where the stories are told and passed down to the young and mischievous.
Ikat is a heritage craft that can be found all over the world, from Guatemala to Okinawa. The yarns are resist dyed to achieve the final textile pattern in weaving, only when the yarns are woven together does the final pattern emerge in a tapestry of meaning.
This edition is woven by ikat artisan partners in Pochampally, Hyderabad. Hand tied and dyed in 100% medium weight cotton.
For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact me at [email protected]
Visit our website: www.matterprints.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/matterprints
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/matterprints