Whether one can’t decide what to do first or just want to do it all – and then some – the All-Inclusive offer from Four Seasons Resort Lanai delivers a visionary new resort experience that comes with its very own island.
Lanai‘s diverse landscapes create an island of unique contrasts all within 140 square miles (363 square kilometres), which means going from one activity to the next is simply effortless. Go for a horseback ride in green upcountry lands in the morning then snorkel in a marine sanctuary teeming with colourful fish later that afternoon. Take in the sunrise on a morning hike, play championship golf after breakfast then go off-roading on a Polaris UTV cultural tour across red dirt roads and ironwood forests. Experience authentic Hawaiian culture with the island’s kupuna (elders), take in a game of tennis or relax with a lomi lomi massage at the Spa. Enjoy modern luxury, innovative cuisine and untouched Hawaii on this one-of-a-kind island getaway.
Each day, enjoy the following inclusions with the All-Inclusive Experience:
- Unlimited outdoor pursuits including guided Polaris UTV tours, horseback riding, hiking, mountain biking and snorkeling at Hulopo’e Bay
- Unlimited fitness activities including a variety of classes from yoga to Beach Circuit Training as well as court time, sessions and clinics through the Peter Burwash International-managed tennis centre
- Unlimited golf and clinics as well as the use of a GPS-enabled golf cart at the Jack Nicklaus Signature Manele Golf Course, featuring ocean views on all 18 holes
- Unlimited pampering at the Spa, including massages, facials and body treatments
- Unlimited meals at ONE FORTY, NOBU LANAI, Malibu Farm, VIEWS at Manele Golf, Sports Bar, Kope and through In-Room Dining and unlimited coffee, tea, juices, smoothies and non-alcoholic beverages
- Round-trip private transportation for arrival and departure
Rates start from USD 3,125 per night, per room for two adults, and are subject to availability. Minimum three-night length of stay applies. Additional guests 14 and above are USD 950 per night; USD 475 per night for children 6 to 13 years of age. Alcoholic beverages are not included and may be purchased separately.
The new Resort features 217 guest rooms; multiple dining options including ONE FORTY, NOBU LANAI and VIEWS at Manele Golf; Spa and wellness offerings; luxury retail boutiques featuring Missoni, Jimmy Choo and the Lanai Collection; botanical gardens; an expansive pool experience combined with the 18-hole ocean-view Jack Nicklaus Signature Manele Golf Course. Uncover Lanai by Four Seasons here.