Allure Of The Seas Debuts In Europe With New Holiday Experiences And Retail After Extensive Drydock Revitalisation
Gliding on a 25 metre zip line; scaling a 13 metre rock-climbing wall; or sprawling out 41 metres above the sea in a cantilevered whirlpool, Allure of the Seas’ guests will enjoy unique, bird’s-eye views as they sail into some of Europe’s most captivating cities.
And having just emerged from an 18-day drydock revitalisation, Royal Caribbean International’s Allure of the Seasis better than ever. The ship that helped redefine cruising in the Caribbean, is delivering Europe’s must-see cities – such as Barcelona, Marseilles, Pisa and Rome – with a host of new restaurants, suites and staterooms, and name-brand boutiques that combine into an unmatched Europe adventure for the whole family.
New Dining Adventures
With 18 distinct restaurants, Allure of the Seas amps up the flavour with a host of new onboard culinary experiences, including:
- Izumi Hibachi & Sushi, a reimagined Izumi Japanese Cuisine, offering a full teppanyaki menu, as well as fresh and flavourful sushi rolls and sashimi;
- Sabor Taqueria & Tequila Bar, featuring a mouth-watering menu of authentic, modern and unexpected Mexican dishes, including hand-made tableside guacamole. These dishes can be complemented by a curated beverage menu of tequilas, mezcal, and Mexican beers, as well as delicious sangrias and tableside-mixed margaritas;
- Coastal Kitchen, an exclusive restaurant for suite guests and Pinnacle members, which fuses Mediterranean influences with the unmatched riches of California’s bountiful farmlands. The experience is complemented by a robust wine list, curated specifically for the venue.
And, guests onboard Allure of the Seas will continue to enjoy Giovanni’s Table, 150 Central Park and Vintage Wine Bar, among all the popular specialty restaurants introduced on the Oasis class.
New Exclusive Suite Experiences
Royal Caribbean is introducing 10 new suites onboard Allure of the Seas including two Royal Suites, six Grand Suites and two Royal Family Suites. These suites offer breathtaking views of the ocean or the ship’s signature AquaTheater and Boardwalk neighbourhood. The suites offer a new level of sophistication when paired with the variety of new exclusive suite amenities that include:
- Suite Lounge – an exclusive lounge area for suite guests to relax offering unmatched expansive views of the ship and sea.
- Sun Deck – a new sun deck area that gives suite guests the chance to soak-up and relax in the Caribbean sun with lounge furniture, shaded seating areas and private service.
- Coastal Kitchen – the suites only full-service restaurant offering breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Superior Onboard Shopping
In addition, Allure of the Seas’ guests can shop till they drop with new and exciting onboard boutiques kate spade new york and Michael Kors, in addition to the guest-favourite Coach fine leathers boutique. Guests also have a wide selection of fine jewellery and luxury timepieces in the new Regalia in the Park, Royal Caribbean’s signature duty-free boutique set in the ship’s Central Park neighbourhood.
Through October 2015, Allure of the Seas will be homeported at Barcelona, Spain, for the first full Oasis-class Europe season. In November 2015, Allure of the Seas will return to Fort Lauderdale, Florida, alternating seven-night Western and Eastern Caribbean itineraries every Sunday, visiting exciting warm-weather getaways in the Caribbean.