Those attending will:
• Meet face-to-face with industry partners from Hawai‘i
• Find out from the locals about what’s new at the destination
• Learn about the wide range of accommodation and activity options available in Hawai‘i
• Be entertained by live Hawaiian music and dancing
• Enter the draw for some awesome prizes
… and so much more!The Hawaiian Islands are a place of diverse natural beauty, unique culture, world class cuisine and a legendary aloha spirit. It’s no wonder Hawai‘i has seen a huge surge in Australian visitor arrivals over the last five years, increasing 158% from 121,482 in 2009 to a record-breaking 313,054 in 2014!
Hawai‘i continues to be a popular choice for Aussie holidaymakers and the Aloha Down Under Workshops are YOUR chance to gain in-depth destination and product training on the Hawaiian Islands. Guests will enjoy informative workshop sessions and will be taken on a visual journey through Hawai‘i, tracing the steps of our recent Agents of Aloha exclusive famil.
From crystal blue waters to beautiful sandy beaches to spectacular sunsets, Hawai‘i’s iconicvdestinations are enough to fill any bucket list. But if you look around, you’ll find there’s even more to Hawai‘i than what you have heard of…
REGISTER TO ATTEND AT WWW.ALOHADOWNUNDER.COM.AU REGISTRATIONS CLOSE ON 30 APRIL 2015