Apulia2meet Presents in the Upcoming European Exhibitions a Batch of Proposals for Tailor-Made Activities in Wonderful Apulia
apulia2meet, the DMC division of Meeting Planner promoting destination Puglia, is starting off with its big exhibition month. It will be exhibiting at London’s World Travel Market (from November 7 to 9), then at Bari’s Buy Puglia (November 22 to 25) and finally at Barcelona’s IBTM World (November 29–December 1), providing a batch of proposals for tailor-made activities and programs enhancing an authentically true experience of the region, which is by far one of the most beautiful in Italy, endowed with dreamy landscapes and two seas (the Adriatic and the Ionian).
The sum-up of the proposals
• Authentic flavours – cooking classes exclusively based on “farm to fork” products, leading to three types of classic Apulian pasta: orecchiette, cavatelli and foglie d’ulivo. Even the sauce is made from tomatoes that guests will pick up straight from the garden.
• Vintage car tours among olive trees – a driving experience admiring the red soil and the olive trees as well as the dry stone walls and the typical “trulli” of Valle d’Itria.
• Speleonight – a trip into Castellana caves with helmet, canister and acetylene lighting, among the same colours, feelings and emotions experienced by the early explorers. The journey is highly emotional.
• Trullo hunting – a team building activity taking place in the monumental area of Alberobello, Unesco site. It develops team-work and urban orienteering skills and simultaneously it unfolds the history and the traditions of the place.
• Masserias – The real wealth of Puglia are the Masserias, historic farms built between the sixteenth and the eighteenth century. They are the expression of authenticity and harmonic beauty surrounded by landscapes evoking the past, among stone walls, red soil, olive trees opposed to blue skies and seas as well as to the blinding white of their plaster.
Living the Masserias is a real experience that leads back to peasant art, nature and true flavours. Thanks to apulia2meet’s local know-how and excellent business relations with suppliers, all this is provided with state-of-the-art technology services, finest caterings, creative tailor-made activities and programs, while handling every aspect of participant management.
The DMC, as well as Meeting Planner event agency, is owned and directed by Maddalena Milone, one of the most renowned local entrepreneurs, recently elected Vice President Finance in the Board of MPI Italia Chapter (the Italian chapter of Meeting Professionals International, the largest community of operators in the meetings & incentive industry)