Top honeymoon destination, Mandarin Oriental, Sanya has launched its Art of Romance accommodation package for couples seeking a romantic getaway. Built with privacy in mind to ensure a peaceful and relaxing stay, the resort has elegant guestrooms with beautiful sunset views, making it an ideal lovers’ retreat.
As part of the Art of Romance package, couples can enjoy a candlelit dinner on the beach, where they can listen to the waves while they savour the resort’s creative cuisine. A relaxing spa visit is among the many other pleasures that await them at the resort.
The Art of Romance package starts from CNY 2,930 per room per night and includes:
- Round-trip Sanya airport transfer by luxury limousine
- Daily breakfast buffet for two in Pavilion restaurant
- One candlelight dinner with 4-course menu for two at Fresh signature beachfront restaurant
- 60-minute body massage for two at award-winning spa
- A bottle of sparkling wine and special welcome treats upon arrival
- Late check-out till 3pm, subject to availability
- Complimentary Internet access
The Art of Romance offer is subject to 15% service charge, and a minimum two nights stay is required. The offer is valid until 23 December 2016, and is subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply.