Artegon Marketplace, one of Orlando’s most unique and premier shopping and entertainment destinations, has just announced a line-up of new stores, many of which further add to the eclectic and international flair of Artegon.
Retailers scheduled to open through November at Artegon Marketplace include:
- Atheneo Artesenal – Venezuelan accessories and shoes. Already open!
- 3 Bros and A Card Store – Sports-themed trading cards. Already open!
- Cute & Clay – Decorative, handmade ceramics. Already open!
- Glamour Kids Braids – Hair braiding. Already open!
- Jannat Imports – Imported and hand-crafted furniture. Already open!
- Jia Espinar – Chinese embroidered shoes. Already open!
- Surfwheels & Drones – High-end remote controlled toys and owner-designed surfwheel. Already open!
- The Perky Pooch – Wooden hand-crafted doggie beds and homemade treats. Already open!
- TreGeek – Geeky-inspired, sewn home décor items, clothing and accessories. Already Open!
- Apples & Co. – Gourmet chocolate and candy covered apples. Opens August 22.
- Ceramic Art – Brazilian art on dishware. Opens August 26.
- Mack & Flora Garden Shop – Flowers, plants and garden accessories. Opens August 26.
- Crafts & Gifts – Pakistani imported home décor. Opens August 30.
- Pins & Pixels – Vintage video game experiences and vintage video game home décor. Opens Sept 1.
- Nuestras Manos Mexicanas – Mexican handmade pottery, textiles and accessories. Opens Sept 15.
- Mery Shoes – Venezuelan leather shoes and sandals. Opens Sept 16.
- The CO OP: Greg Beebe – The next evolution of the Artegon CO OP, Artist Greg Beebe. Opens Nov 1.
Artegon is excited to announce the following stores are undergoing or completed expansions: Arie Jewelry; Stars, Bars and Baskets; Big J’s Toys; Kick Bright Shop and Buttons; Himalya Crafts; Florida Style; Silly Rabbit Crafts; and Bleu Beach.