When does a brand come to life and how are meaningful connections created with customers? The answers lie in dedicated individuals and a team of skilled employees. With that in mind, the inaugural Asia Connect Customer Experience (ACCE) Tourism Awards was created to recognise organisations and individuals who are hospitality and tourism’s ‘Best of the Best’ in Customer Experience Management and Employee Engagement.
Held in conjunction with the 2017 Asia Connect Leadership Forum & Networking Marketplace on May 25 & 26 in Singapore, nominations for the 2017 inaugural ACCE Tourism Awards are now being accepted for:
‘Best Practices & Achievements’ in the following eight (8) categories:
- Data-Driven Customer Acquisition Campaign
- Leveraging Customer Satisfaction & Feedback
- After-Sales Service & Customer Success Strategy
- Enabling a High-Impact Learning Culture
- Creating a Culture of Service Excellence
- Developing Future Leaders
- Omni-Channel Engagement Strategy – External Customers (End-Users)
- Omni-Channel Engagement Strategy – Internal Customers (Employees)
- Any hospitality or tourism-related organisation based in the Asia
- All entries must be made directly by the brand owner for initiatives executed in 2016 through to April 2017
- All completed entry forms must be received by organisers of Asia Connect by April 10, 2017
- No fee or attendance at Asia Connect 2017 is required for entering the awards
How many winners will there be and what will they receive?
- Up to three (3) finalists for each award category will be selected and notified by May 10, 2017
- The award winners will be announced and acknowledged at the ACCE Tourism Awards Luncheon on May 26, 2017 during the Asia Connect Leadership Forum
- Award winners and finalists will receive a personal AUTOGRAPHED COPY of A Complaint is a Gift or Shift by best-selling author and Asia Connect 2017 keynote speaker, Dr Janelle Barlow, president of All Out Performance, Inc. (AOP)
- Shortlisted entries will be featured at the forum and in the Asia Connect newsletter to showcase the ‘Best of the Best’ at Asia Connect 2017 in Customer Experience Management and Employee Engagement
- Winners will also receive a complimentary pass to attend Asia Connect 2018
Who Are the Judges and What Are They Looking For?
- The judging panel comprises key industry leaders, leading CX consultants and professional trainers who inspire service excellence
- Judges will be looking for innovative programmes, initiatives or business process improvements that are changing the customer experience and employee engagement practice within your organisation. Positive and measurable outcomes such as customer advocacy, increased revenues, decreased customer churn and improvements in employee retention are a few examples of what judges will be looking out for.
How to Enter:
- Visit the MacroVision Network website at www.macrovisionnetwork.com and click on Asia Connect to download the entry form
- Complete the entry form for each category you wish to enter. Upon completion, submit your entry via email by April 10, 2017 to ACCE2017@macrovisionnetwork.com and include the words ‘Entry for ACCE 2017’ in the subject line
- The same organisation may enter more than one award category. However, multiple entries within the same award category are not permitted
The entry format comprises a brief executive summary of up to 150 words describing the situation at hand and three (3) sections of a total of 1,250 words. You may also submit diagrams, charts and other visual aids to help illustrate and support your entry.
Each entry will include four (4) core areas that cover:
- Executive Summary (maximum 150 words)
- Goals & Objectives (maximum 300 words)
- Strategy & Approach (maximum 500 words)
- Results & Achievements (maximum 300 words)