Asian Trails Thailand’s online B2B reservation system has been recently upgraded in order to better streamline access to its unique leisure travel products.
Since its launch, Asian Trails’ booking engine has changed the way we do business across Asia. It is a Business-to-Business (B2B) reservations system that takes users to a simplified solution to book hotel rooms, tours, transfers all day, every day, at the simple click of a mouse!
In addition, improved XML connectivity has been added to this system; with easier connectivity applications to communicate with other systems, Asian Trails Thailand fills in this important void and enhances its IT presence in the DMC market.
Strategic advantages of Asian Trails’ booking engine are
- Book accommodation, tours, transfers – and even packages online 24/7
- Confirm a reservation immediately
- Use of an XML connection – one of the defining technologies reshaping the face of online technology that provides seamless opportunities to let diverse computer systems communicate 24/7 without prior logging in/logging out
- Immediate access to market-specific rates
- Automatic calculation of special offer rates, such as Early Bird and Bonus night offers
- Complete historical and booking details available for each individual login
- Enhanced speed – B2B and XML are now shaving off these extra seconds in responds time
- The availability to search for several destinations at the same time, using our Multi-Tag function
Extensive research into the differing needs of our customers produced a system that offers full flexibility to meet specific requirements. Our development and upgrade work is ongoing in order to keep pace with the latest market developments and ensure that our customers receive the absolute pinnacle of personalized service. This is the reason why more businesses will switch over to Asian Trails in the near future!
Although our network comprises of 7 other, stunning destinations, we continue to work on creating similar connections with our other offices in the near future.