Atlantis, The Palm Invites You to An Easter Eggs-Travanganza Like You’ve Never Eggs-Perienced Before!
Atlantis, The Palm promises to pamper guests this Easter, from 2nd – 16th April, with a range of eggs-ilirating festive themed Easter hunts, delicious brunches and much more. There has never been more of a magical place to celebrate this holiday.
A one-of-a-kind playground for children and adults alike, guests staying at Atlantis over the Easter holidays will be spoiled for choice with a vast variety of egg-citing Easter activities on offer including:
- A meet and greet with Wendall the Rabbit in the awe-inspiring Grand Lobby, taking place daily.
- The Bunny Hotline where guests can call and arrange for Wendall to visit their room and deliver a personalised basket of goodies certain to delight any young guest.
- On 7th and 14th April, at 8pm, movie fanatics can enjoy watching movies under the stars, at the Royal Beach, whilst enjoying some refreshments and the beautiful views that Atlantis has to offer.
For those who get into a scramble over hunts, a wide range of egg hunts are available, offering guests the chance to win delicious candies.
- From 9th to 16th April, guests can head to Dolphin Bay for Dolphin Eggspressions, where they can enjoy a 10-minute photo session, complete with an Easter themed frame, at the waters edge while they hug, kiss and play with our dolphins. Starting from AED 445.
- On the 14th of April at 9:00 am, The Eggmazing Family Race invites families to embark on an eggceptional journey as they race around the resort to solve a series of clues and unique challenges while capturing all the moments on their camera. Pre-registration is required at the Zero Entry Pool Deck on Thursday, 13th April from 10 am – 5 pm.
- On the 15th of April at 9:00 am, the record breaking Eggventure Hunt in Aquaventure Waterpark, where 50,000 eggs are waiting to be found, will make its return. Eggcited youngsters can navigate the Torrent River whilst hunting for eggs along the way and swapping them for delicious Easter candies in the ‘Candy Eggschange’. Infants from 0 to 2 can enjoy the hunt in the Splasher’s Lagoon whilst the search continues for kids aged 3 to 5 in the Splasher’s Pool and at Torrent Beach for youngsters aged 6 to 12.
- On the 16th of April, every hour from 9:30 am – 4:30 pm, the search continues at Sea Lion Point, where eggspert hunters can join our friendly Sea Lions for the Sea Lion Eggstatic Hunt.
- On the 16th of April at 9:00 am younger guests, aged 3 to 12, are invited to experience the myth of the lost city of Atlantis with theEggscavation Hunt at The Lost Chambers Aquarium where unearthed candy relics from deep beneath the ocean are waiting to be discovered.
For those that want to get cracking on their Easter feasts, five of Atlantis’ 23 restaurants will offer festive themed brunches, dinners and afternoon teas.
- On 14th April from 12:30 – 4:00 pm, Bread Street Kitchen & Bar and Saffron will be holding traditional Easter Friday brunches. Starting at AED 335 and AED 535 respectively.
- Taking place daily from 7:00 – 10:00 pm, The Edge is inviting guests to enjoy an Easter BBQ dinner. Starting at AED 215.
- On 15th April from 2:00 – 4:00 pm, a more exquisite eggsperience is available for guests who wish to savour delightful delicacies inOssiano’s Underwater Afternoon Tea. Starting at AED 295.
- From 14th – 15th April between 2:00 – 5:30 pm, Easter Afternoon Tea will also be available at Plato’s. Starting at AED 155.
For adults looking to unwind and relax, the award winning ShuiQi Spa and Atlantis Kids Club will launch three nourishing activities.
- On the 5th and 12th of April at 9:00 am, the Atlantis Kids Club is hosting Family Yoga – a fantastic way for parents to spend time with their children.
- On the 7th and 14th of April from 8:00 – 9:00 am, The Lost Chambers Aquarium promises to help guests rejuvenate with itsUnderwater Yoga. Starting from AED 120.
- On the 4th, 6th, 11th and 13th of April from 7:00 am onwards, ShuiQi Spa & Fitness will guide participants, with Running Sessions,on a 5km guided running tour around The Palm, one of the world’s largest man made islands.