At the awards ceremony and dinner held on 8 March in Sydney, Aurecon came out tops in two of the five categories it was named as a finalist in at the beginning of February this year. The company won the “Best provider to power & utilities industry for the Australian & New Zealand regions (all professional service firms)” and “Best South Australian firm (all professions)” categories.
Victor Young, Aurecon’s Market Director – Energy, says “Aurecon’s Energy team realises the importance of putting clients at the centre of everything we do. This is a journey we are on, with the significance of this award convincing us that we are on the right pathway.”
The finalists and ultimate winners of the FR Client Choice Awards are identified from the overall client service performance results of the Beaton Benchmark reports which are completed in both Australia and New Zealand. This independent research is undertaken by the online surveying of 20 000 plus clients from all participating professional services firms.
William Cox, Managing Director – ANZ, says of the wins “To win an award that is directly correlated to what our clients are saying about us in an independent study means that we are making a real difference with our clients. Ensuring that the client is at the centre of everything we do and unlocking value for clients in the way we do things is a key point of differentiation for Aurecon. We are determined to keep on exceeding client expectations as we maintain this focus.”
Over and above these two wins, Aurecon was also a finalist in five other FR Client Choice Awards categories:
- “Best provider to power & utilities” industry for the Australia & New Zealand regions (all professional service firms)
- “Best consulting engineering firm (50 – 200 million category)” for the Australia & New Zealand regions – Aurecon NZ
- “Most client focussed consulting engineer” for Australia & New Zealand regions – Craig Stevenson, Technical Director – Buildings, from our Auckland/Wellington DC. This is the second year in a row for Craig to be a finalist in this category
- “Best New Zealand firm” (all professions) finalist
- “Best South Australia firm” (all professions) finalist