There is no doubt that Ayutthaya giant river prawns are famous throughout Thailand and are undoubtedly one of the nation’s favourite foods.
Up & Above restaurant at The Okura Prestige Bangkok presents five new à la carte dinner dishes featuring giant river prawns. The dishes are:
- Deep fried Ayutthaya giant prawns in red curry sauce
- Stir-fried Ayutthaya giant prawns with tamarind, cashew nuts and crispy mint
- Stir-fried Ayutthaya giant prawns in garlic and pepper
- Stir-fried Ayutthaya giant prawns with cashew nuts, gingko, jujube, roasted chili and hot basil
- Barbecued Ayutthaya giant prawns with lime, oven dried tomatoes, shallots and ink spaghetti
These new dishes are priced at Baht 990++ and available 1 – 30 September 2015 form 6:00 pm – 10:30 pm at Up & Above Restaurant on the 24th floor of The Okura Prestige Bangkok.
Price is subject to 10% service charge and 7% government tax.
For more information and reservations, please call 02 687 9000 or email [email protected]