From the first day of 2016, Chuan Spa will re-open its pool club concept. Members can choose to be sun-worshippers and sunbake, swim some serious laps or simply relax and take in the stunning outlook.
Members can choose a three month ($299.00 upfront) membership to make the most of the hotel’s pool option starting in January and coming to an end when the mercury dips at the end of March.
Inclusive of a bottle of water, refreshing icy pole, fresh towel and storage on arrival for each and every visit, this membership may prove popular with city dwellers and workers alike.
The pool club will also serve Perrier Jouet Champagne, a range of signature cocktails and light meals including a healthy salads, indulgent Angus beef burgers or everyone’s favourite hotel treat, a Club sandwich.
A pool bar will also add to the deck’s atmosphere and will operate whenever the weather co-operates.
Memberships are available by contacting Chuan Spa on 03 8696 8111.
Membership also includes:
- Complimentary valet parking whilst using facilities
- Access to therapeutic steam rooms, traditional Swedish dry sauna and stimulating river stone rain showers
- Complimentary sunscreen on every visit
- 10% discount on dining on the pool deck, at the award-winning Melba restaurant and the hotel’s inviting bar and lounge, Aria
- 25% discount on treatments at Chuan Spa, Monday – Thursday
- 10% discount on all spa treatments, retail products and dry cleaning
- Locker whilst using facilities.
If a three month commitment does not suit, Chuan Spa also offers day passes to use the hotel’s saltwater swimming pool, Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna and fitness centre for $45.00 for adults and $20.00 for children (16 years and under).
In Chinese culture the word Chuan relates to flowing water, the source of life’s balance and harmony. Throughout the two-level spa and outdoor deck, subtle but meaningful attention is paid to this, as well as the time-honoured principles of Feng Shui.
Nothing can prepare you for the sheer joy of floating in the zero edge Jacuzzi, surrounded by floor to ceiling fold back windows and captivating views of the city skyline.
For more information, to arrange a complimentary visit or to obtain images, please contact Tara Bishop on (03) 8696 8250 or email email@example.com.