Best Western Hotels & Resorts (BW) has upgraded its mobile presence with the launch of a new set of apps.
This is the first phase of Best Western’s digital platform redesign, with the final phase incorporating a new look bestwestern.com website due to roll out in the first half of 2016.
Features of the new Best Western mobile website and Best Western to Go! app include:
- New hotel comparison view
- Improved search function with ability to filter results based on rate, amenities, etc.
- An engaging map-based feature which shows nearby attractions and points of interest
- An enhanced visual design incorporating more images and more content options
- Best Western Rewards integration to encourage earning and redemption of points for 25 million global program members.
“With our new mobile website and apps we have built simple, seamless online experiences designed to increase bookings, create guest loyalty and set expectations for an exceptional guest experience,” said Dorothy Dowling, Best Western Hotels & Resorts’ senior vice president of marketing and sales. “Our mobile first mindset means we are reinventing our guests’ experience from top to bottom and providing a state of the art platform to connect with Best Western.”