Available now to book from February 2016, luxury experiential travel company &Beyond has launched six new mobile camping safaris through the most iconic wildlife areas of Botswana. Privately guided throughout, these &Beyond Expeditions offer exclusive game viewing experiences combined with comfortable and fully serviced mobile camping accommodation.
The all-inclusive safaris range from six to eight-night safaris and include the Chobe National Park, Savute, Okavango Delta and Nxai Pans National Park. Departing on set dates throughout the year, the Expeditions can be booked for small groups or individual travellers, as well as photographic enthusiasts.
Aimed at the adventurous traveller looking to get close to nature, the six Botswana Expeditions safaris provide a fully serviced camping experience that is comfortable but rustic. While all the options include the mobile camping element, some of the safaris also provide a final touch of luxury, as they end with a few nights at one of &Beyond’s luxury Okavango Delta lodges.
Each safari is hosted by one of &Beyond’s most senior and experienced private guides, who offers a wealth of knowledge about the destinations. The mobile camping adventures are fully inclusive and offer an intimate game viewing experience, with a minimum of two and maximum of six guests per departure. Window seat on game drives are guaranteed and children over the age of 12 are welcome.
Accommodation is in spacious dome tents with ensuite bathrooms, separate toilets and hot bucket showers. Each mobile camp boasts three guest tents, which provide basic yet comfortable camping-style accommodation. There is no electricity in the camps, but cell phones, cameras and other electronic devices can be charged on the safari vehicle.
The six itineraries are differentiated by length, the regions visited and the type of accommodation:
- Classic Explorer Safari – eight-night mobile camping adventure through Chobe National Park, Savute and the Okavango Delta.
- Superior Explorer Safari – eight-night safari, including mobile camping in the Chobe National Park, Savute and the Okavango Delta, ending off at a luxury &Beyond lodge in the Delta
- Mini Explorer Safari – six-night mobile camping experience in Chobe, Savute and the Okavango Delta.
- Botswana Highlights Safari – eight-night mobile camping safari through the Chobe National Park, Savute, Okavango Delta and Nxai Pans National Park. The timing of the safari has been carefuly planned to coincide with the zebra migration in the Nxai Pans.
- Scenic Highlights Safari – a six-night mobile camping adventure that combines the scenic Nxai Pans National Park with the Okavango Delta.
- Superior Delta Safari – six nights in the Okavango Delta, combining mobile camping and a stay in a luxury &Beyond lodge.
All six Botswana Expeditions options are available to book from June 2015 and will run from February 2016.
For prices and more information visit www.andBeyond.com