Four Seasons Hotel Singapore invites guests to celebrate the spirit of buka puasa while enjoying a delectable mezze dinner buffet spread of salads, fresh seafood on ice, mouth-watering appetisers, lip-smacking desserts and more.
Specially for the Holy Month of Ramadan, One-Ninety Wood-Fired Steaks and Seafood is introducing an expanded mezze dinner menu with additional entrée options of sumptuous Middle Eastern and Asian cuisines. Break fast together with friends, family or business associates and enjoy the culinary delights whipped up by the Hotel’s team of talented chefs.
- 6:30 to 10:00 pm daily from June 17 to July 16, 2015
- SGD 58 per adult for appetizer and dessert buffet spreads with selection of one main course
- SGD 34 per child (5 to 11 years old); children age 4 years and below dine for free
Choice of one delectable entrée, including:
- Beef kofta, charcoal grilled minced beef kebab
- Farrouj meshwi, charcoal grilled boneless baby chicken marinated in garlic and lemon
- Ahi tuna steak, sustainable tuna served medium rare
- Mediterranean sea bass, courgettes, sea salt and extra virgin olive oil
- Red label organic salmon tranche, air-flown from Scotland
- Rangers Valley wagyu, 400-day grain-fed Australian rump 200 grams
- Baby lamb chops, imported from New Zealand
- Nasi goreng, served with choice of chicken or beef satay
- Mee goreng, wok-fried yellow noodles with tomato, potato, bean sprout and egg
- Steak frites, Tasmanian flat-iron steak, grass-fed, hormone-free
In-Room Dining: Ramadan Pre-Dawn Menu
For all leisure and business travellers, break fast with Four Seasons this Ramadan while staying in signatureFour Seasons comfort with In-Room Dining. An exclusive Ramadan Sahur menu would be available from 12:00 midnight to 6:00 am, with traditional local, Malaysian, Indonesian and Middle Eastern as well as Western cuisines to choose from. Feast on these authentic delights, including nasi lemak, wonton noodles, nasi goreng, farrouj meshwi, roasted sea bass, chicken club sandwich, and more. To enhance the traditional breaking fast experience, all in-room dining meal selection is served with a seasonal fruit platter with dates, and includes choice of orange or grapefruit juice, coffee, tea or hot chocolate.
- 12:00 midnight to 6:00 am daily
- Menu items from SGD 30
- One-Ninety Wood-Fired Steaks and Seafood – (65) 6831 7250 or email@example.com
- In-Room Dining – (65) 6831 7230 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Prices are subject to 10 percent service charge and applicable government taxes.