Leave the everyday stress behind and take advantage of Club Med’s exciting Break Free Sale. With summer winding down, it’s the perfect time to plan an escape. As the pioneer of the all-inclusive concept, Club Med relieves guests of planning every detail of their vacation by offering activities galore, stunning accommodations and delectable dining.
Whether vacationers are seeking a romantic getaway for two, a trip to reconnect with the whole family, or a solo adventure, Club Med’s Break Free Sale is the ideal solution. Guests booking now through October 26, 2016 for select travel through April 27, 2017, will enjoy the following benefits:
- Savings up to 50%* off all-inclusive escapes
- $300** air credit for select Club Med properties, including: Punta Cana, Ixtapa Pacific and Cancun Yucatan
- Free stays for children under the age of four***
Additionally, Club Med is waiving the single supplement on select Club Med resorts – Turkoise, Ixtapa Pacific and Cancun Yucatan – for select travel through December 24, 2016, giving single guests the ability to truly enjoy the property’s amenities in their own accommodations with significant discounts. Offer valid through October 26, 2016.
Trade in your everyday routine and soak up the sun at Club Med’s most popular beach front destinations:
- Indulge in relaxation with the recently debuted Zen Oasis area of Club Med Punta Cana, in the Dominican Republic. Designed with serenity in mind and reserved exclusively for adult guests, Zen Oasis provides quiet time to enjoy paradise. Once recharged, guests are encouraged to unleash their inner acrobat with Club Med CREACTIVE by Cirque du Soleil, offering adults and children of all ages the opportunity to learn up to 30 circus acrobatic and artistic activities at the custom interactive playground.
- Club Med Cancun Yucatan caters to active families who seek adventure and immersion into the local culture. This Mexican resort, perfectly located north of the Yucatan Peninsula, neighbors ancient Mayan ruins and provides a varied selection of water sports – waterskiing, sailing or snorkeling atop the world’s second-largest coral reef. Guests may enjoy recently added enhancements including a new Petit Club Med for children ages 2-3, Maya Lounge & Amphitheater and new Oceanfront building with separate bedrooms and bath for children and parents.
- A sport lover’s dream, Club Med Sandpiper Bay provides premium sports academies, professional coaching for all levels and sports like tennis, golf, beach volleyball and flying trapeze. Located in Florida, just north of Miami, this multi-sport resort provides the perfect mix of active fitness and relaxation. Guests can unwind at the Club Med Spa by L’Occitane or in one of four swimming pools, including an intimate adult-exclusive infinity pool and a spacious Jacuzzi.
A Club Med all-inclusive vacation means more than upscale accommodations and gourmet dining options with a full open bar of premium alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages included. Guests find their happy place while taking part in water and land sports with expert instruction by day and a variety of entertaining shows in the evening. And, families enjoy extra savings as children under 15 stay for up to 40 percent less, children under 12 stay for up to 50 percent less and kids under four stay for free.***