British Airways is giving Australians the chance to reunite with family in Europe this Christmas and to reach them in style with the launch of special premium cabin fares, available for booking from now until September 21.
As the only European airline to fly to Australia, British Airways is offering fares to a wide variety of winter wonderlands via the award-winning Club World business class, to Europe from $7,212, London from $7,381, as well as Singapore for as little as $3,216. For those who’ve been especially good this year, the unforgettable haven of luxury in British Airways’ First can be experienced from $10,212 to Europe, from $10,381 to London and from $4,216 to Singapore.
The special fares are available for travel between September 12–March 16, 2016. To take advantage of the fares, those looking to fly Club World are required to make their ticket purchases at least 21 days before travel, three days in advance if travelling in First, and seven days ahead of any visit to Singapore.
British Airways’ Club World combines premium levels of comfort and service, with 6ft fully flat beds, world-class dining and entertainment. First offers sophisticated and contemporary British design with impeccable service, exquisite food and wine, and true attention to detail. All First passengers travelling to London are also invited to relax in the Concorde Room at London Heathrow, British Airways’ most luxurious lounge, which also features private cabanas to rest and relax in.
Nicole Backo, British Airways regional general manager, South West Pacific, said: “British Airways has been connecting families between Australia and Europe for over 80 years and is delighted to offer fares which provide even more reason for Australians to visit their friends and loved ones over the holidays.”
For more information about the promotion, visit www.ba.com
Terms and Conditions:
- Airfares are quoted in Australian dollars and include all government taxes, fees and surcharges.
- Offer starts from August 28, 2015 until 23:59 AEST September 21, 2015 unless sold out prior.
- Fares are correct as of September 01, 2015 but may fluctuate due to changes in exchange rates, surcharges and taxes.
- First and Club World fares are valid for departures from September 12, 2015 to March 16, 2016.
- Higher fares apply for travel outside these travel dates.
- The advertised fare in Club World business class has a seven day and 21 day advance purchase restriction for travel to Singapore and UK/Europe respective.
- The advertised fare in First has a three day advance purchase restriction for travel.
- Advertised Europe continental fare based on lead in city of Dublin.
- The cost of travel between airports is not included in your fare.
- This offer is for travel on selected British Airways flights.
- Fares differ for other destinations.
- First and Club World facilities listed may not be available on all our aircraft and short haul destinations from London and the class of travel indicated may only apply for Sydney-London-Sydney (incl Singapore) sectors.
- Offer is subject to availability and seats are limited.
- Other terms and conditions apply.