As the only European airline to fly to Australia, British Airways is continuing to celebrate its milestone year by reducing fares across its economy, premium economy, business and first class cabins.
The British flag carrier’s promotion provides even more opportunities for Aussies to take in the spectacle of a West End show in London, picnic under the Eiffel Tower, ride a bike through the streets of Amsterdam, or simply the watch the world go by whilst relaxing with a coffee outside the Coliseum in Rome.
Aussies can travel for as little as $1,716 (economy), or $3,464 in World Traveller Plus (premium economy) for those who enjoy a little extra legroom. Travellers who are searching for an extra layer of British luxury, with carefully crafted menus, exquisite wines and flat beds, can access fares to London for $7,454 in Club World (business class) or experience the pinnacle of the airline’s premium offering for $10,614 in First.
Nicole Backo, British Airways’ Regional General Manager said “British Airways is proud to empower travellers from Australia and connect them with Europe so they can experience exciting new places and cultures. We’re always looking at new ways to encourage people to explore the other side of the world and bring dreams to reality.”
The special fares are now available until August 13, with travel permitted between September 25 – November 25, 2015 and January 16 – March 16, 2016.
For more information about the promotion, visit www.ba.com
Terms and Conditions:
- Airfares are quoted in Australian dollars and include all government taxes, fees and surcharges.
- Offer starts from 15 July 2015 until 23:59 AEST 13 August 2015 unless sold out prior.
- Fares are correct as of 15 July 2015 but may fluctuate due to changes in exchange rates, surcharges and taxes.
- The advertised return Economy and Premium Economy fare offers are valid for departures to UK/Europe from 27 September to 25 November 2015 and 16 January to 16 March 2016.
- The advertised return Economy and Premium Economy fare offers are valid for departures to Singapore from 01 August to 31 March 2016. First and business class fares are valid for departures from 01 August to 31 March 2016. Higher fares apply for travel outside these travel dates.
- The advertised fare in World Traveller Plus premium economy has a 7 day and 14 day advance purchase restriction for travel to Singapore and UK/Europe respective. The advertised fare in Club World business class has a 7 day and 21 day advance purchase restriction for travel to Singapore and UK/Europe respective. The advertised fare in First has a 3 day advance purchase restriction for travel. Advertised Europe continental fare based on lead in city of Dublin.
- The cost of travel between airports is not included in your fare.
- This offer is for travel on selected British Airways flights. Fares differ for other destinations. First class, business class, premium economy facilities listed may not be available on all our aircraft and short haul destinations from London and the class of travel indicated may only apply for Sydney-London-Sydney (incl Singapore) sectors.
- Offer is subject to availability and seats are limited. Other terms and conditions apply.