The Cruise Critic Australia wins for Carnival Australia cruise lines include:
- Carnival Cruise Line – Best Value for Money
- Carnival Cruise Line – Best Nightlife
- Holland America Line – Best Cabins
- P&O Cruises – Best Ship Refurbishment
- P&O Cruises – Best Itineraries
- Princess Cruises – Best for Romance
Carnival Australia Executive Chairman Ann Sherry said the awards were timely given the leading cruise operator had just embarked on its biggest ever summer cruise season.
Between October 1, 2016 and April 30, 2017, more than 570,000 cruisers on 21 ships from across Carnival Australia’s fleets will sail in local waters.
“Our cruise lines represent 75 per cent of the Australian cruise market and are regular award winners in Australia and overseas, which is wonderful to see,” Ms Sherry said.
“All of our brands offer great value, cabins and itineraries, so it’s fantastic that these attributes have been recognised with these awards.
“We look forward to delivering more great cruise holidays and winning more accolades in the years ahead.”