If you want to catch a low airfare to Europe or North America, then you’ll need to check out Cathay Pacific’s 2017 First In, Best Dressed Sale quick smart. As the name says, these great deals will be the first to walk out the door. Airfares like Perth to Amsterdam starting from $1478* return, and Vancouver return from $1477*, will not last long.
Earlybird fares are available on flights booked from now until 31 December 2016, and departing to Europe or America between 1 March and 30 November 2017.
“Experiencing a life well-travelled is possible with these great airfares. London flights start from $1640* return and with 39 flights a week to the British capital – five daily into Heathrow, as well as four a week into Gatwick, there are plenty of options for passengers to travel at a time that suits them.” said Nelson Chin, General Manager Southwest Pacific, Cathay Pacific Airways.
Cathay Pacific offers plenty of choice when it comes to flying to Europe. The airline flies direct from Hong Kong to Paris, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Zurich, Manchester, Rome, Madrid, Dusseldorf and the style capital of Italy, Milan where airfares start from just $1,488* return.
It is not just UK and European destinations proving popular for Australians flying Cathay Pacific, flights to USA and Canada are growing in appeal.
“We’ve seen an increase in people choosing to fly with Cathay Pacific to North America, making their one stop to New York, Boston, Toronto or Chicago in Hong Kong rather than Los Angeles,” said Mr Chin.
Not all sales are created equal so here are seven reasons to take advantage of Cathay Pacific’s 2017 First In, Best Dressed sale:
- Great rates on Business Class airfares – like $6,841* to New York – means you can fly in luxury for less, lying flat on Cathay Pacific’s award-winning business class seats and relaxing in bliss in one of the airline’s beautiful airport lounges.
- You can mix and match different classes in your airfare – for instance flying one leg in Premium Economy Class and another in Economy Class.
- You have the flexibility to fly into one city – like Manchester – and out from another – say London or Paris – if you wish.
- You can add a stop-over in Hong Kong, which allows you not only to check out one of Asia’s most exciting cities, but also a chance to get used to different time zones.
- Cathay Pacific’s increased baggage allowance means that you can check in to 30kg in Economy Class, 35kg in Premium Economy Class and 40kg in Business Class– plenty of room to bring back your overseas treats and treasures.
- You will be flying on one of the best airlines in the world and no detail is spared when it comes to quality – resulting in a consistent ranking as one of top airlines in the world by Skytrax and Airline Ratings.
- No matter what class you travel, luxuries come as standard – from spacious soft seats, to delicious meals, world class drinks, and warm service.
Make sure to check out the Cathay Pacific’s Resident of the World site or destinations guide for some great ideas on what to do once you land!
|From||To||Sale Fare From*||Sale Period||Departures|
Now until 31 December 2016
From 1 March to 30 November 2017.
*Includes all taxes and surcharges and correct at time of writing 30 Aug 2016. For full terms and conditions, visitwww.cathaypacific.com.au.
To book visit and for further information, visit www.cathaypacific.com.au