As Nora Ephon wrote in When Harry Met Sally, “When you realise you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”
Noticing the trend for shorter lead and smaller sized weddings, Anna Wong, Director of Catering and Conference Services at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong, has created the Four Seasons Turn Key Wedding Package and An Intimate Wedding to dovetail demand, both of which will leave a lasting impression on endearing wedding guests.
Turn-Key Wedding Package – An Afternoon Tea Affair
Wedding preparations can be overwhelming, especially for couples who wish to tie the knot within a short time frame. The Turn-Key package reflects the convenience and promise of a stress-free wedding. Coupling with impeccable service from banquet staff, veteran wedding specialists of Four Seasons do magic on short notice, sparing the bride ample time to make sure she shines on her big day.
Setting the scene at the 45th floor Peak Suite, the venue boasts stunning views of the city and the scenic Victoria Peak, which makes it ideal for wedding photography. The package is perfect for couples who want a simple, relaxed yet graceful wedding ceremony in the affectionate company of close friends and family.
Priced at HKD 60,000 for a maximum of 60 persons:
- Complimentary use of the Peak Suite for the ceremony followed by an intimate tea reception for two hours
- A wedding themed afternoon tea menu tailor-made for the event
- Unlimited servings of fresh orange juice, mineral water, soft drinks, beer, house wines, coffee and tea
- A six pound (2.75 kilogram) fresh fruit wedding cake
- Fresh floral decorations to adorn the wedding venue
- A bridal dressing room for a day’s use
- Four Seasons wedding guest book
- Personalised wedding banner bearing the bride and groom’s names
- Complimentary use of LCD projectors and screens for video presentations
- Preferential rate of HKD 8,000 for a Grand Harbour View Suite as the bridal suite for the night and complimentary in-room dining breakfast for two
Guest can opt for a more lavish package that includes unlimited servings of Champagne during the wedding ceremony. Priced at HKD 80,000 for a maximum of 60 persons with the rest of the offer remaining the same. An additional persons will be charged at HKD 880 standard or HKD 1,180 for unlimited Champagne.
An Intimate Wedding
Less can be more – an unforgettable wedding does not necessarily have to be a grand soiree. It is the sensations of the couple and wedding guests that will create lifelong memories, therefore smaller banquets can be just as magical.
Listening is a great virtue and the wedding specialists at Four Seasons are dedicated to personalising every couple’s big day, to give the best advice and ensure each detail will go as planned. The couple can select from the Four Seasons Signature Chinese menu designed by Lung King Heen’s three-Michelin star Chef Chan Yan Tak, or the well-acclaimed Four Seasons Western menu helmed by Executive Chef Herve Fucho.
At a minimum food and beverage charge of HKD 238,000, the Intimate Wedding package can host up to 12 tables in the Harbour View Ballroom, the high-ceiling venue where the breath-taking harbour view emanates inimitable luxury.
Wedding Package of HKD 16,688 per table of 10 to 12 guests:
- Spend one night in a luxurious Deluxe Harbour View Room and enjoy a leisurely breakfast for two in the privacy of the room
- Four Seasons signature wedding menu
- Designer wedding cake and a fresh fruit cream cake for the reception
- Champagne toast for the bridal couple
- Customised fresh floral centrepieces, designed by one of Hong Kong’s prestigious florists, uniquely matched to the theme and colour of the wedding; complemented by a selection of fine table linens
- Four Seasons chocolate truffle gift box for each guest
- Four Seasons wedding guest book
- Personalised wedding banner
- Private room for mah-jong games
- Complimentary parking spaces of five hours each
- Beverage packages are available from HKD 3,000 per table.
All prices quoted are subject to 10 percent service charge Packages are available from now until December 31, 2015. To plan a perfectFour Seasons wedding, contact the Wedding Specialists at 3196 8333 or email@example.com.
Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong was highly recognised in 2014 ESD Life Bridal Awards, scooping three awards in one year. The website is trusted by local brides-to-be and is known as the authority for disseminating wedding information.
- 2014 ESD Life Grand Award
- Honourable Award Coveted by Newlyweds
- Winner of Coveted Wedding Venue on Hong Kong Island