For one week each year, New Yorkers are joined by visitors from around the globe to celebrate the LGBT community. Supporters enjoy vibrant rallies throughout the city and VIP events at elite spaces all over Manhattan. In celebration of Pride Week, long-time supporters Kimpton Hotels of NYC (Eventi, Ink48, The Muse, 70 Park Avenue) have curated thePamper & Pride Package for travelers who want to embark on a stylish city adventure complete with spa treatments, a gift card to local favorite Fine & Dandy, and our personal favorite, support for Kimpton’s charity partner, the Trevor Project.
Guests will enjoy the following amenities when they book Kimpton’s Pamper & Pride Package:
- Luxury accommodation at any of Kimpton’s four New York City properties in Chelsea, Hell’s Kitchen, Murray Hill or Times Square
- A refreshing bottle of Veuve Clicquot
- $100 gift card to Fine & Dandy to look dapper for your night on the town
- Two (2) Blo treatments from Blo blow dry bar in Chelsea to get selfie-stick-ready
- $100 gift card for Recovery breakfast
- Couples Spa treatments to feel pampered after a long day of exploring
- Wine Hour featuring special perks for Pride Week like photo props, specialty cocktails and more, perfectly themed to fit each hotel’s distinct personality
- Room upgrade based on availability
A percentage of package sales will support the Trevor Project (our personal fave!)
Package starts at $874/night. Book from now until June 28 for travel dates from June 1 to June 30 by emailing [email protected]. Subject to availability and blackout dates will apply.