Celebrated annually throughout Thailand, the Loy Krathong Festival stems from the ancient tradition of floating handmade krathong, or decorated baskets, on a river on the night of full moon.
The significance of Loy Krathong is to pay respects to Buddha and seek forgiveness from the goddess of water for any misdeeds against her.
While celebrated throughout the country, Loy Krathong is especially mesmerizing in Chiang Mai where thousands of floating lanterns fill the night sky producing a truly enthralling effect nowhere is there a better place to take part in this dazzling holiday than at The Dhara Dhevi Chiang Mai, a property enveloped in the timeless beauty and customs of Northern Thailand’s ancient Lanna Kingdom.
“Enchanting Loy Krathong” offer is inclusive of 3 days 2 nights package in the luxurious accommodation at THB 46,900* per villa and available exclusively from 13 – 16 November 2016 with the following benefits:
• Two night’s luxury accommodation in a Deluxe Villa
• Daily American buffet breakfast for two at Akaligo Restaurant
• Roundtrip transfer from/to Chiang Mai International Airport
• Kad Mua, welcome drinks, follow by Thai buffet dinner at Le Grand Lanna for two persons on 14 November 2016 including complimentary Kom Loy release and Krathong
• Private rice planting experience
• Complimentary resort scheduled activities such as morning alms giving, yoga, Thai boxing, etc.
Terms & Conditions
• The above rate is subject to 18.7% service charge, applicable government tax and provincial tax.
• Advance reservation is required and booking must be made directly with the hotel.