The Dhara Dhevi Chiang Mai, a renowned luxury resort in Northern Thailand, is now offering the exquisite “Enchanting Loy Krathong” package providing guests with an unparalleled opportunity to experience the magic of Loy Krathong, Thailand’s most colourful and captivating holiday, this November.
The festival, known for its glowing paper lanterns and delicate flower floats, marks a time to release any misfortune from the previous year and make wishes for the future. While celebrated throughout the country, Loy Krathong is especially mesmerizing in Chiang Mai where thousands of floating lanterns fill the night sky producing a truly enthralling effect nowhere is there a better place to take part in this dazzling holiday than at The Dhara Dhevi Chiang Mai, a property enveloped in the timeless beauty and customs of Northern Thailand’s ancient Lanna Kingdom.
“Enchanting Loy Krathong” offer is inclusive of 3 days 2 nights package in our luxurious Deluxe Villa at THB 46,900* per villa and available exclusively from 24 – 26 November 2015 with the following benefits:
- Two night’s luxury accommodation in a Deluxe Villa
- Daily American buffet breakfast for two at Akaligo Restaurant
- Kad Mua, welcome drinks, follow by Thai Buffet Dinner at Le Grand Lanna for two persons on 25 November 2015
- Complimentary Kom Loy (one per couple) and Krathong
- Private rice planting experience with a souvenir
- Complimentary scheduled activities such as morning alms giving, yoga, Thai boxing, etc.
- Roundtrip transfer from/to Chiang Mai International Airport
Terms & Conditions
- The above rate is subject to 18.5% service charge, applicable government tax and provincial tax.
- Advance reservation is required and booking must be made directly with the hotel.
With its unique Lanna-inspired architecture, world-class restaurants and superb customer service, The Dhara Dhevi Chiang Mai is one of Asia’s premier luxury destinations.