Sedona Hotel Yangon, an elegant five-star hotel in Yangon, Myanmar, is delighted to announce a variety of culinary promotions and parties for the upcoming holiday season. Visitors and locals alike are invited to celebrate the year-end festivities in style with seasonal offerings and promotions at the Sedona Hotel Yangon’s restaurants and lounges.
Sedona Hotel Yangon opened in 1996 as Yangon’s first international hotel, setting a new bar for hospitality in this storied city. A beautiful verdant retreat in the midst of Yangon offering luxury accommodations, services and amenities, Sedona Hotel Yangon recently opened the new Inya Wing, an elegant tower with a grand lobby, high-end retail gallery, fitness center, and executive lounge. With a contemporary design and a service culture reflective of the rich Burmese traditions, Sedona Hotel Yangon now offers nearly 800 luxury guest rooms and suites along with signature service, products and amenities.
With a selection of four onsite restaurants and lounges, Sedona Hotel Yangon offers a delectable array of international cuisine with enticing menus to delight a diverse range of palates. The holiday months of November and December will be celebrated with seasonal menus, festive events and enticing promotions at each venue:
D’Cuisine Restaurant – Sedona Hotel Yangon’s newest restaurant located in the Inya Wing, D’Cuisine is an all-day buffet restaurant that offers Asian, Southeast Asian and Western cuisine. Holiday offers include:
- A Taste of Thai – Light up your palate with flavourful Thai cuisine offered Wednesdays in November. Enjoy unique salads, cold dishes and Pad Cha Seafood Noodles and more from the live cooking station. Offered Wednesdays from 6:30 – 10:00pm from November 1 – November 30; includes free-flow wine, champagne, beer and soft drinks. Every USD10 spent earns a gift voucher for MMK1,000.
- Christmas and New Year’s Celebrations for the Family – An afternoon with Santa on December 19; Christmas Eve and Christmas Day dinners and Christmas Brunch. Or, ring in 2017 with a festive party on New Year’s Eve and brunch on New Year’s Day.
- Weekend Seafood and BBQ Buffet Dinner – A sumptuous array of seafood and grilled items, hot and cold dishes and delicious desserts. Offered Fridays through Sundays from 6:30 – 10:00pm; USD 36 per person, inclusive of free-flow wine, beer and soft drinks.
- International Buffet Dinner – A grand selection of international favorites inclusive of free-flow beer, wine and soft drinks. Offered Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:30 – 10:00pm at USD 33 per person.
- Weekend Bubbly Brunch – A five-star brunch buffet with live music and free-flow bubbly. Offered Saturdays, Sundays and holidays from 11:00am – 3:00pm for USD 33 per person.
- Executive Buffet Lunch – The perfect midday retreat for business and social lunches. Includes free-flow wine, beer and soft drinks; offered weekdays from 11:30am – 2:30pm for USD 25 per person.
Du Fu – The hotel’s signature Chinese restaurant, Du Fu features classic and exquisite Chinese cuisine with extensive menu featuring dim sum as well as a full buffet and a la carte items.
- Myanmar Mud Crab – Myanmar Mud Crab is a favorite local delicacy with an intense, sweet flavour. Du Fu is offering this dish steamed, wok fried or flavoured with chili. (Valid during the month of November at USD 17 per Dish)
- DuFu Dollar Deal November– Succulent pork chops offered for just USD1; choose from a variety of pork chop dishes, including Bitter Gourd, Salt & Pepper or Sweet & Sour. Offered during lunch and dinner for the month of November; must be purchased in conjunction with a full-priced meal.
- DuFu Dollar Deal December – Claypot rice dishes for just USD1 when guests purchase another full priced meal. Flavorful varieties include Chinese sausages, waxed duck and other chicken and beef favorites. Offered during lunch and dinner for the month of December.
Orzo – Sedona Hotel Yangon’s signature Italian restaurant offers Italian and Mediterranean specialties in a warm, friendly atmosphere. Menu favorites include savory pizzas, a variety of pastas and fresh made desserts.
- Australian Oysters – Enjoy fresh, Pacific oysters flown in from Australia. Raw, baked or cooked, these perennial favorites are best paired with a selection from Orzo’s international wine cellar. Offered daily during the month of November for lunch and dinner. (Half dozen at USD18, a dozen at USD 36 and USD 3 for each piece)
- Christmas from Italy – In December, Orzo will be offering a special menu filled with traditional Italian Christmas dishes inspired by the Tuscan and Sicilian regions.
Lobby Lounge – Located in the center of the beautiful garden lobby, the Lobby Lounge serves up High Tea along with a variety of crisp and refreshing cocktails and small bites with live music.
- Lemon Meringue Pie – A tangy and comforting favorite highlights the menu this November.
- Negroni in November – A favorite Italian aperitif, the Negroni is one part gin, one part vermouth rosso and one part Campari. A perfect pairing with the tangy Lemon Meringue Pie.
Deli Counter – Featuring home baked cakes, breads, pastries and macarons.
- Banana Cheesecake – This decadently sweet house recipe features carmelized banana folded into a rich cheesecake. Offered during the month of November.
- Potato Bread – Mashed potatoes worked into wheat dough creates a light bread with a crispy crust – perfect for toasting.
Guests can also celebrate the holidays with special seasonal packages. They include:
Revel in the arrival of the New Year with the Celebration Package. In November and December, a luxurious premier deluxe room with complimentary breakfast and Internet access is available for USD201.70 net per person. In addition, guests will receive two tickets for the Year-End Poolside Party on 31 December 2016 (worth USD $150). Guests can also enter a lucky draw for a chance to win a car. (Package is available for booking from November onwards; Advance booking is required; booking must be made directly, not through a travel agent or third-party website; the promotion may not be combined with another promotion.)
Complimentary Upgrade Package
From 1 October 2016 to 31 March 2017, guests who book a stay at Sedona Hotel Yangon will receive a complimentary room upgrade to the next category based on availability (deluxe to premier deluxe, premier deluxe to premier deluxe club, premier deluxe club to prestige suite, prestige suite to Irrawaddy suite, and Irrawaddy suite to Shin Sawbu suite). After spending the day exploring the city or attending business events and meetings, travellers will delight in the comforts of Sedona Hotel Yangon’s well-appointed accommodations. (Advance booking is required; booking must be made directly, not through a travel agent or third-party website; the promotion may not be combined with another promotion.)
To make a reservation or for more information about Sedona Hotel Yangon, please visitwww.sedonahotels.com.sg/yangon/.