Modern luxury cruise brand Celebrity Cruises has confirmed its return to Australia for the 2017/18 cruise season and announced an array of exciting new sailings and generous savings to help you plan your holiday onboard Australia’s favourite cruise ship*.
Celebrity Solstice will return to Australia and New Zealand for her sixth local season, offering 17 cruises to 34 ports of call in eight countries. The 2017/18 summer season will see the brand visit destinations in Australia, New Zealand, French Polynesia, Hawaii, New Caledonia, Fiji, Loyalty Islands and Vanuatu. Itineraries range from two to eighteen nights with departures from Sydney, Auckland and Honolulu.
“While 2017 and 2018 may seem like a long time away the sooner you lock in your cruise holiday the better,” said Adam Armstrong, regional commercial director for Celebrity Cruises.
“Celebrity Solstice is Australia’s favourite and highest rated* cruise ship for good reason, and she sells quickly. We recommend reserving your stateroom of choice and making the most of savings of up to $1,000 per person for bookings made by 31 July 2016,” Adam concluded.
Highlights of Celebrity Solstice’s 2017/2018 season in Australia and New Zealand include:
- A NEW two-night weekend sampler cruise for her first sailing from Australia for the season on 20 October 2017.
- A NEW 12-night roundtrip New Zealand cruise departing Sydney on 22 January 2018, which calls at Bay of Islands, Auckland, Tauranga, Akaroa, Dunedin, Dusky/Doubtful/Milford Sound and Sydney.
- A NEW 16-night Auckland to Fremantle cruise departing on 17 February 2018 which calls at ports in the north island of New Zealand including Tauranga, Napier, Wellington, Picton as well as Sydney, Hobart and Adelaide.
- A NEW 16-night Fremantle to Sydney cruise departing on 5 March 2018 which visits the south island of New Zealand.
- Two 12-night Queensland cruises which include overnight calls in Cairns – one departing on 2 January 2018 during the summer school holidays, and the second departure over Easter commencing on Good Friday, 30 March 2018.
- A 17-night Trans Pacific cruise from Honolulu to Sydney on 2 October 2017 which calls at Hawaii, French Polynesia and New Zealand.
- Three South Pacific roundtrip cruises from Sydney comprised of two eight-night cruises departing on 22 October 2017 and 14 January 2018, during the school holidays, as well as a nine-night itinerary departing 21 March 2018.
- Cruise from Sydney to Auckland on a choice of two 14-night cruises departing on 25 November 2017 and 3 February 2018, or a slightly shorter 12-night sailing on 30 October 2017.
- Cruise from Auckland to Sydney with a choice of one 14-night cruise departing 11 November 2017 and one 12-night cruise departing 9 December 2017.
- A combined Christmas and New Year 12-night South Pacific and Fiji cruise departing on 21 December 2017.
- An 18-night Trans Pacific cruise from Sydney to Honolulu on 11 April 2018.
Celebrity Solstice boasts unique features not found on any other cruise ship in Australia. The best known is her Lawn Club, a freshly manicured half acre of real lawn on her top deck, as well as a two story, floor-to-ceiling glass wine tower – capable of holding 2,800 bottles of wine.
Created by ImageGear, AccuSoft Corp.
85 per cent of her cabins have their own private balcony – the highest ratio of any cruise ship in Australia. Celebrity Solstice also offers a new Suite Class experience where guests will receive a host of additional benefits including a private butler, an exclusive Suite-only restaurant, and Michael’s Club private lounge with personalised concierge.
Her other sophisticated offerings include spa treatments in the world-renowned Canyon Ranch SpaClub, stylish bars, lounges and ten remarkable dining choices – including Tuscan Grille, Murano Restaurant, Silk Harvest Restaurant and the Grand Epernay Dining Room, with capacity for 1,400 people in a single sitting.
With the tiered pricing structure known as Go Big, Go Better, Go Best, guests also have more freedom and flexibility to pre-pay a range of extras for an all-inclusive cruise holiday, including a Classic Beverage Package, unlimited internet, pre-paid gratuities and/or USD$150 in onboard credit.
Fares start from AUD$1,299 / NZD$1,419 per person, twin share for an eight-night South Pacific sailing. Departing Sydney on the 22 October 2017, the roundtrip sailing calls at Isle of Pines, Lifou and Noumea.
Bookings for Celebrity Solstice’s 2017/2018 summer season open on 18 December 2015. For further information or to make a reservation, visitwww.celebritycruises.com.au, phone 1800 754 500 or call your travel agent.