Celebrity Cruises Will Sweeten Travellers’ Bucket Lists By Extending Go Celebrity! With Sensational Cruises In Europe
Modern luxury cruise brand Celebrity Cruises is excited to debut bucket-list-worthy experiences throughout Europe as part of its 2017-2018 Go Celebrity! lineup. The premium line’s richest season yet offers many thrilling options for guests to choose from, including 86 overnights in 24 vibrant cities and four double overnight stays in Europe. With so much to see and do in the region – both on and off the premium line’s ships – there is no better way to discover the Old World than in modern luxury style. After all, the cruise line was born in Europe, so no one knows it better.
Starting today, valued Captain’s Club members have early priority access to begin planning their ultimate holiday three days before the new Europe sailings open to the general public on Friday, 11 December 2015.
Celebrity’s new Europe cruises now revealed:
Itinerary highlights include new enticing journeys on Celebrity Reflectionand Celebrity Equinox
Celebrity’s newest ship, Celebrity Reflection, will offer guests the best of Europe’s three rivieras – the French, Italian and Spanish coastlines – on an entirely new 11-night “Best of the Western Mediterranean” sailing. The new itinerary features four different stops in Spain; romantic Florence/Pisa (La Spezia), Italy; and popular European destinations Nice (Villefranche), France and Gibraltar, United Kingdom; as well as an overnight stay to enjoy the vibrant nightlife in Barcelona, Spain.
Guests seeking a weeklong escape can explore the region’s most iconic cities, from Cannes, France and the Amalfi Coast (Salerno), Italy to Florence/Pisa (Livorno), Italy and Santorini, Greece on Celebrity Equinox’s seven-night sailings. The beautifully designed Solstice Class ship will also debut a new port of call for the brand, Sète, France, a destination nestled on the Mediterranean coast and known as a beach resort for its eight miles of unsung beaches as well as a charming fishing town with canals similar to those of Venice. Throughout its Europe season,Celebrity Equinox will offer overnight stays in highly desirable ports of call; these can include Barcelona and Ibiza, Spain.
Celebrity Constellation will set out on a variety of new nine- and 10-night sailings that take guests to prime Mediterranean destinations, including new ports of call for Celebrity – the lavish, culture-rich city of Monte Carlo, Monaco and Sète – offering access to a bustling array of the region’s best kept secrets.
Signature Event Sailings
On one of Celebrity’s newest Signature Event Sailings, Celebrity Eclipse will takes guests to one of the most premier sporting events of the year: the French Open. This unique, sought-after holiday includes VIP tickets to the men’s and women’s final matches, where passengers can experience tennis history in the making.
In addition to a highly glamorous experience at the French Open, the premium cruise brand will continue to offer opportunities to immerse in the world’s most renowned destinations and events through its popular Signature Event Sailings, including holidays to witness The British Open, The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo and the Cannes Film Festival.
Celebrity holidays bring Europe onboard in so many ways that guests will feel like as if they have been there before they have arrived. The cruise line sources ingredients from local markets so guests can savour authentic European dishes right onboard. Once in port, guests can experience the heart of a destination famous for its culinary expertise in a new way through brand-new, chef-hosted excursions. Passengers can join one of Celebrity’s chefs on these “Chef’s Market Discoveries” and dive in to learn about the destination’s culture and cuisine as they visit local markets and shops to find the freshest ingredients available for that night’s exclusive dinner onboard.
To bring an even more authentic European atmosphere onboard its ships, Celebrity Cruises’ Regional Destination Expert and celebrated adventurer Ben Fogle has collaborated with the brand to create an all-encompassing program to transform guests into connoisseurs of Europe. Through these unique experiences, passengers can:
- Attend personal appearances and dynamic talks with Ben Fogle (on select sailings)
- Several shore excursions Fogle has also helped create, called “Ben Fogle’s Great Adventures.” With excursions including the Ben Fogle: Sicilian Gastronomic Tour (foodies rejoice!), the Ben Fogle Croatian Adventure and more, guests can experience Europe through the eyes of an expert.
Celebrity’s Europe holidays also give those onboard an up-close-and-personal peek into the cultures and customs of the region through authentic performances of local artists and regional groups – right onboard. From Spanish Flamenco dancers to the traditional music, songs and dance of Scotland, guests can enjoy a variety of shows, just like the locals.
The brand’s 2017-2018 Europe lineup will also offer guests rich shore excursions, which include new “Uniquely Celebrity” experiences and more:
- Merchants in Venice – With this Uniquely Celebrity excursion, guests will have the opportunity to mingle with the locals and learn about the flavors and aromas of authentic Venetian cuisine at the colorful Rialto market.
- Paella Lunch at a Traditional Barraca – Foodies can enjoy learning about the charming roots of Valencia, Spain as they set out to explore a unique experience at a local “barraca” and discover what a local farmer’ daily life was like.
- The Ultimate Greek Indulgence – Passengers will board a private luxury boat on this “Celebrity Exclusive” and be whisked away to secluded coves and remote beaches
- Walk in Peterhof Lower Park and Grand Peterhof Spa Hotel – During a visit to St. Petersburg, Russia, culture seekers will explore the beautiful and historical palaces, fountains and gardens in the town of Peterhof, and then visit the grand Spa Hotel for some rest and relaxation with a traditional Russian water treatment.
- Treasure Hunt around Kronborg and Helsingor – On this thrilling “Family Tour Challenge” in Denmark, guests can experience the sights, tastes and sounds of North Sealand as they explore some of the area’s most notable landmarks, including Kronborg Castle – the inspirational setting for William Shakespeare’s legendary play “Hamlet.”
To celebrate the brand’s richest lineup of cruises, Celebrity has launched a special “Go Big, Go Better, Go Best!” offer for nearly all of the brand’s 2017-2018 sailings. Guests who book an oceanview or higher stateroom and “Go Big” can enjoy a free perk from the choice of Classic beverage packages, unlimited internet packages, gratuities or $150 to spend onboard. People can even choose to upgrade and “Go Better” to get their choice of two perks or “Go Best” and get all four perks, plus a Premium beverage package upgrade. Full details about this offer are available at celebritycruises.com/gobigbetterbest.
Celebrity will continue to reveal more of its robust 2017-2018 cruise holidays in the upcoming weeks. To learn more and book, guests can contact their travel agent, phone 1800 754 500 or visit www.celebritycruises.com.au
Information soon will be available online at celebritycruises.com/gocelebritycruises.