Introducing the newest class and ship in the Celebrity Fleet, the Celebrity Edge! Celebrity Edge is the most refined ship at sea and will transform the way people experience the world.
- Celebrity Edge offers numerous firsts for Celebrity Cruises and the industry.
- Celebrity Edge will be the first new ship in its class and will be the newest class of ship from the modern luxury cruise line in more than a decade
- The first ship to be completely designed and revealed in 3-D
- Features several innovative outward-facing design features: The Magic Carpet is the world’s first cantilevered venue at sea that travels 13 stories and is the size of a tennis court; The Edge Stateroom with Infinite Veranda allows the entire living space to become the veranda, letting guests walk right out to the water’s edge
- The first ship to introduce Celebrity Cruises’ two newest Suite Class categories: Iconic Suites and Edge Villas
- The first ship launched in partnership with Celebrity Cruises Design Ambassador Nate Berkus and interior designer Kelly Hoppen
- 174 possible stateroom connections offer new and different combinations that create incredible new vacation spaces.
- Celebrity Edge will sail for the first time in December 2018, with bookings open now
- Celebrity Edge will offer two itineraries sailing from Fort Lauderdale, Florida: Eastern Caribbean & Western Caribbean
- There are 1,467 staterooms, double occupancy of 2918; 918 are Edge Staterooms with Infinite Verandas, 176 are suites
- Celebrity Edge will be Celebrity Cruises’ thirteenth ship
- Celebrity Beyond will debut in spring 2020, a third and fourth Edge-class ship will sail in fall 2021 and fall 2022, respectively
The highlight of our outward-facing vision is the Magic Carpet, an extraordinary venue that changes mood, function, and even its location. This incredible engineering feat is the world’s first cantilevered, floating platform that reaches heights of 13 stories above sea level, so you can soar over the open ocean. With breathtaking views, a full bar, and space for live music performances, it truly is a destination itself.
The Resort Deck offers endless ways to enjoy the outdoors and connect with the sea. It includes everything from an asymmetrical outward-facing pool deck to a jogging track that winds up, down, and around the new Rooftop Garden—a living urban playscape inspired by childhood playgrounds. Collectively, the Resort Deck is unlike any other outdoor space at sea. Or anywhere else on earth.
High-ceilinged cabanas that face out to sea for private retreats. Two-story martini hot tubs. In-pool loungers and a 25-yard lap pool, the largest in our fleet. Oversized art installations and an abstract mirror installation positioned magnificently above the Pool Bar. On Celebrity Edge, the Pool Deck has been reimagined into a stunning asymmetrical space with a distinct resort-style atmosphere.
Designed to awaken the inner-child in all of us, the Rooftop Garden is full of unexpected pleasures day and night. Drift away to the rhythm of live musical performances coming down to you from treetop sculptures. Get caught up in a friendly game of giant chess. Catch a movie at A Taste of Film for an interactive fusion of food and film. Your imagination is your guide in this fantastic garden escape.
Edge Statetroom with Infinite Veranda℠
Staterooms that go right to the water’s edge with the touch of a button. Infinite Verandas℠ that take your whole room right to the water’s edge at the touch of a button, giving you open air access to the sea whenever you wish. Exclusive Cashmere Collection℠ bedding and mattresses handcrafted in Italy. With Celebrity Edge, the focus is always on modern luxury—even when you sleep.
As an Iconic Suite guest, you’ll feel like you’re on top of the world—literally. Positioned high on top of the ship, above the bridge, our new Iconic Suites offer panoramic views from front to back. They’re also the most luxurious and largest in the fleet: Each suite is an opulent 1,892 square feet, not including the outdoor space with private hot tub and stylish furnishings, which adds more than 689 square feet to the grand total.
Our Penthouse Suites combine all the innovative amenities of our staterooms with the exceptional perks of being a Suite Class guest, including exclusive access to The Retreat. They also feature a master bedroom, bathroom, and dressing room, living/dining area, guest bedroom and bathroom, terrace, and private hot tub, plus an attentive butler on hand to ensure you never have to lift a finger during your vacation.
The luxury 950-square-foot, split-level Edge Villa residences are another new suite category on Celebrity Edge, and the first of their kind in the fleet. With two stories of windows that look out over the terrace (featuring a three-feet-deep plunge pool and inviting lounge furniture) to the incredible ocean views beyond, it’s an open and airy environment that truly invites the outside in, and vice versa.