Building on the success of its initial app, CherriPik, developed by Macrosoft, launched version 2.0. An improved user interface and features makes the free smartphone mapping app even easier to use. It features dozens of business categories with thousands of brands in millions of locations coast to coast.
“We received great feedback from CherriPik users on what they liked about the app, and suggestions on ways it could work even better,” said Co-Founder Paul Fitting. “We compiled their comments and went to work on developing improvements making it even more intuitive. Since launching version 2.0 we’ve seen an increase in the number of downloads, thanks in large part to the improved user experience. We know that once users download they will understand why we’ve dubbed it the Ultimate Store Locator app, since it’s better than any other mapping or store finder app out there.”
“It is wonderful to be development partner with a forward looking company that builds requirements based on direct Voice of the Customer input,” cheered Dr. Edward, President of Macrosoft.
The navigation menu across the bottom of the screen gives quick access to Location, List, Map, Offers, Category, and Tools.
- LOCATION, enables a user to save places, ideal for travelers who frequent the same destinations.
- LIST, displays brand name stores and restaurants sorted by travel distance, with a heart to set a favorite and the ability to search for a brand.
- MAP, provides destinations with unique logo pins, to easily identify brand names. Touchscreen to move, expand/contract the map and users tap logo for an information card with call, directions, corrections, favorites, as well as rate the location.
- OFFERS, features specials and discounts from participating businesses. Businesses can get information on creating an offer at this link: http://www.cherripik.com/biz/.
- CATEGORY, provides 11 super-categories with 50 sub-categories, making it easier to find the brands you’re looking for.
- TOOLS, offers more settings to customize based on personal habits and interests.
CherriPik app is popular with both work and pleasure travelers, helping find places to eat, stay, and shop. A great ally in the event of a cancelled flight or on a road trip helping locate the resources users need.
CherriPik is now available for free download
- Apple App Store https://itunes.apple.com/us/ap
- Google Play https://play.google.com/store/
CherriPik is a FREE new app using sophisticated mapping software in conjunction with GPS helping users locate favorite retail, restaurant, and hotel brands anywhere. Users find what they need on the go whether they are traveling or near home.
Macrosoft Inc., a leading-edge software design and development organization, headquartered in Parsippany, New Jersey, is a Microsoft Gold Partner, with proven software development competencies. This year, Macrosoft celebrates 23 years of successful engagements and a growing list of over 350 professionals working for more than 50 exceptional clients